Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Green Hearts Pink

This app has to be BEST rewards program. Simple and easy to use. Since downloading SWELL I have had an increase in sales. I wish I was using this app earlier. Thank you Josh for walking me thru everything. I appreciate you. A must for your business.

Style N Craft

Have just started using it. Seems pretty easy to set up and use, specially on a Shopify Store. I have given it 4 stars as today is just the first day. Over time, with use I hope that I am able to give it a 5 star.
I have had swell for some time now. Customers seem to have gotten points but no rewards have yet been claimed. I am looking forward to getting the customers coming back to claim rewards for the points earned by them.

Silverstatements

Just started using it today. Already it's super easy. Looks like it will be a great asset to my shop. And, they have great customer service as well. Highly recommend!

Bloomroot

This is my first review that I left for any of the apps I downloaded for Shopify. I had an issue with some font customization for their In-Page widget, I left a message in support and was replied to super fast! James took care of the issue right away for me. I was hesitant about venturing out forward to check out the rest of the Swell app because of this little issue, but it was taken care of rather quickly. I'll tell you what customer support is number one for me in any business. You got my vote Swell. :)

Blakshop

They have an amazing customer service. I asked for clarifications and many new features and they are really receptive.
I don't give them 5 stars just because they lack in some basic features it seems they are going to implement soon.
Anyway I tried all the top loyalty apps available in the market and no one has so many points rules as Swell Rewards

Spycentre Security

Excellent customer service and technical support. Quit worrying about your loyalty program, and install Swell Rewards. Simple plug n' play, easy to configure, and very customizable. One of the founders, James, even took time to help me configure some strange requests for our store. Got it all up and running within 5 minutes, and our customers are loving it! Increasing sign ups, purchases, and customer retention rates. Huge thanks to the Swell Staff for being so awesome!!

Nexgen Nutrition

Awesome App! Just set everything up and Im super excited to let all my customers know about the rewards program! I had live support from Josh (co-founder) the entire time and he walked me through a few steps and answered all my questions! Cant wait to see what these guys come out with next!

Choju Juices

Amazing app and great customer service! Highly recommended

Butter Angels

I really like Swell. It's easy to set up and simple to use. They have excellent customer service as well.

Crockettmountainwood

Awesome, easy to set up, terrific support and easy to follow videos if you do get hung up on anything. Great job!