Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Soltree Apparel

This team is off the charts helpful! I needed help uploading codes for my rewards and had an issue on my end. Not only did Josh walk me through what he was doing to help me but took into his own hands and did it all for me. Unbelievable customer service especially at the end of a work day. I really wanted everything set up tonight and he stayed to make sure that happened. Im so grateful! Thanks Josh and I can't wait to work more with you and your company. :)

Holysmokemart

Wonderful App, very user friendly, just what I needed, thanks

Clnph

Just installed the app, and had a lot of questions.

Got quick and excellent support from Sean and James.

I'm excited to try their spend/punchcard campaigns to promote repeat purchasing. Other campaigns I'd like: liking our fb page, social sharing and birthdays.

The features I'm looking for, according to them, are in the pipeline for the next few weeks:
- embeddable email newsletter signup form
- some indicator for customers to track how far they are toward reaching spend/punchcard campaign goal

What sealed the deal was their revised pricing policy that charges based on order volume, not number of customers.

I'll update this once I've tried it for a few weeks.

Coregami

This is the cleanest and most intuitive user-interface I have seen on any Referral app... Swell Done!

Baccurelli

Just getting started with this app and have already received stellar customer service on an important need I have out of the gate. Pretty excited to see how our rewards program will increase our sales.

Mom And Me Creations

Fantastic app. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to work with and navigate. Customer service was super fast and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Aquarius Brand

Love this app, easy to set up and understand, the best thing is customers can see the earn reward bar everywhere. Very nice !

The only thing needs to improve, maybe is the referal link could be our company name instead of Swell.

Mr Big Deals

What an amazing app. Easy to use my customers love it already!

Afterdarknovelty

This is the best App that helps business owners increase sells! Thank you!

Btb Socks

Awesome app - customer service is EXCELLENT.