Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Coregami

This is the cleanest and most intuitive user-interface I have seen on any Referral app... Swell Done!

Baccurelli

Just getting started with this app and have already received stellar customer service on an important need I have out of the gate. Pretty excited to see how our rewards program will increase our sales.

Mom And Me Creations

Fantastic app. Exactly what I was looking for. Easy to work with and navigate. Customer service was super fast and extremely helpful. Highly recommend.

Aquarius Brand

Love this app, easy to set up and understand, the best thing is customers can see the earn reward bar everywhere. Very nice !

The only thing needs to improve, maybe is the referal link could be our company name instead of Swell.

Mr Big Deals

What an amazing app. Easy to use my customers love it already!

Afterdarknovelty

This is the best App that helps business owners increase sells! Thank you!

Btb Socks

Awesome app - customer service is EXCELLENT.

Home And Household

Easy set up and great customer support, I had a question and it was answered within hours by their team. I also started seeing the benefits from the software right away. I do wish there was more transparency to the pricing after reaching 1000 transactions in a month but overall I am very happy with the program.

Dark Thorn Clothing

Installing this app i was a little nervous as i'm not really tech savvy but it was so simple to use and set up and any questions i had were answered straight away with great customer service. Will definitely recommend to others

Gigis Jewelry Designs

after installing app I had several questions and was promptly contacted and worked with to solve my questions and understanding so I was very pleased. I will recommend to others