Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards

Yotpo Loyalty & Rewards | Reviews

by Swell Rewards

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Sheerstyle

This is the best loyalty program I've found for shopify. The customer service is also outstanding.

Farmacia Aliberti

The costumer assistance guy wrote me after couple of day from my first review stating that pagespeed problems were fixed, this quite amazed me as usually reaction time for this kind of request take months.

I just tested the app again and I still have -7 points on mobile and -4 for desktop on https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

Sorry guys this won't work for my site.

Saving Grace

Super APP! User-friendly! Really great program to encourage repeat business and offer customer loyalty & show appreciation for this loyalty. Took me a few minutes to set up. Great tool! Highly recommend it!

Ledpetsafety

Great support and super fast set up. One of the few apps where you really don't need to tinker too much after you install it. Support chat is super responsive and helpful. Excited to see how a rewards program benefits our store.

Brulerie Des Laurentides

The app is really great and the support is awesome! Excellent customer service. Fast reply and they know their app.

The Classic Woman

At first, I was skeptical at what this app could do. I tried it out and it's working mircales! Great tool to work with to make sure your webiste is gathering the right customers with great points and rewards. Try it, you'll like it!

Ran

Northern Oasis Herbals

This is probably the very best platform I've found. Don't change a thing. I think you will really beat out the other loyalty programs I've tried. They are super clunky, harder to setup, less features, and way more expensive. Good stuff here

Rugby Supplements

Great app! The guys are so helpful and prompt whenever I have had an issue or question. The app its self is so easy to use and has brilliant features considering its free for 100 referrals. Couldn't recommend a better app. Well done guy!

Bedface

These guys are unreal, always answering my chats super fast. The flexibility in the campaigns is much better and there isn't commission to pay out after each sale. Loving the work so far and looking forward to getting this app working hard for us.

Morrighans Cauldron

I am in love! I have been manually handling my referral program, and it takes so many hours each week, thank you James for giving me those hours back!
Blessings