Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Saylah V Llc

After reading some reviews, I decided to give it a try. Couldn't be happier! The features are awesome, very user friendly, and the support is fantastic! I had a few questions to get started and connected with Josh on the Chat feature right away. He was extremely helpful. I can't wait to begin our first campaign! I highly recommend this app!

Babyjewels Mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best of this app is the service I got from support team. Always online and concerned about my necessities. Thank you very much!

Ma Pr Sales

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great Job, test and working perfect. thanks

Anuana

Location Israel

Super, great support and easy to install

Uniquely Yours Trendy Styles

For starters I'll say, don't waste your time with any other App. Coming from someone who isn't real tech savvy, this app all in all was very easy to navigate, understand. When I did have questions, the chat option became my friend, and for whatever reason, the few times I used it I always spoke with Josh, that man is awesome, super helpful, provided me with tutorials to watch to better assist me. He's just great. The app is great. I've only been launched 2 days now, and I've already got customers using my rewards program. There was a slight glitch in the system today when I reached out to Customer Service, and it was quickly fixed. We need this kind of Customer Service everywhere... Great job to the Swell Team for being there for all of us when needed. Its appreciated.

5 Minute Recess

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We upgraded to pro before we rolled out the app based solely on the pre-sales support from the team @ Swellrewards. I wanted to retroactively assign points and they not only offered to do it for free (assuming I gave them the data), but offered to do it over the weekend as to not hold up my deployment. Fun fact - In the email I had even offered to pay for this import. Maybe that missed that part :P

We sent out emails of our initial launch to ~20k customers and have had no hiccups so far. Customers have been exchanging points w/no issues and with zero handholding by our support folks.

To top it off, the feedback from our customer base has been overwhelmingly positive. I'd say we're pretty satisfied.

Thanks!

Kard Hobjis Online

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Easy to install referral and loyalty program shopify app. A must use for every shopify users. Highly recommended. We appreciate the full and quick support.

Thanks SWELL

Milltown Sports

Great Service! Great App! My customers have definitely taken advantage of the rewards program. Thanks Swell Team!

Red Rocket Hobby Shop

Great customer loyalty program and support is top notch! I highly recommend this app.

Vipra Natural Choices

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great App and perfect for the growing business as the fee is scalable :-)

Great customer service too!