Loyalty & Rewards by Yotpo

Loyalty, Referrals & Rewards by Yotpo (formerly Swell)

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Katze Boutique

Great App, easy to use.
Thank you!

Sikk Shades By Eddie Bauer Jr

Time spent using app Over 1 year

What a great way to REWARD your loyal customer base! They truly ARE your walking/talking advocates!!!

Lemarieboutique

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Recently I just made the switch to Swell Rewards and I am REALLY happy that I did. This app is really easy to use and it is simple to set up. When you click on the rewards tab off your website, it LOOKS AWESOME and very professional. I think customers will find it very easy to follow and to have instant access to their code for the discount is great. Also, Swell did some upgrading on the app which really makes for better customization. Josh in Customer Support is absolutely fabulous in helping when you have questions. Thank you so much and I really look forward to using this app.

Titan Design Technology

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 years

The best customer loyalty app out there. We've been working with Josh since the major update today to work through any bugs that have come up and most have been fixed within minutes. The customisability, quality, functionality and support are absolutely second to none! We will be using this app from here on out and looking at getting the paid version as our needs grow.

Fashion Amo

Time spent using app About 2 years

Reading the reviews of others before installing Swell helped to reassure me. And boy were they right! So I thought I'd repay the favor.

Josh has provided tremendous customer service and patiently answered all of my questions. As for the app itself, it's absolutely the solution we were searching for and some! We were trying to find a way to provide rewards to customers for referrals and repay them for their loyalty. Swell does all of this and does so seamlessly. I look forward to future updates and add-ons.

www.FashionAmo.com

Chiclissez

Time spent using app About 1 year

Awesome app, and the free features are amazing. There were a couple of bugs but the Swell team has been on it and I've already seen improvements.
Customer service has been excellent. Recommended.

Jw Dynasty

Location Romania
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the fact that it even has a free plan! It is very useful and I completely recommend it!

Thesilverscreenboudoir

This App is definitely one of the best on Shopify. Very simple to install and use. I have not yet needed to contact support So I cannot comment there
But just the fact that I haven't needed to seek support is enough to give it 5 stars I have been reassessing email capture and have decided Swell Rewards seems to do it best so far! Thanks Swell and Keep up the good work

Vapersandpapers Com

Time spent using app About 6 years

Looks good so far and isn't so difficult to use. I wish there was a campaign where customers can earn points for writing reviews and sharing items they purchased on Facebook and other social mediums.

Uni One

Location Malaysia

Installed Swell Rewards and test for a week. We contacted support team to help, and promptly reply even after their working hours.
I know they are currently working on a major releases, however, they willing to help me for my store setup up to running after working hours at late night.

Kudo, it's a great app with superb customer service.

Love it. Thanks Swell Rewards! 5 stars.