Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Tulio

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really happy with this App and the team behind it. We have a large inventory with over 12,000 images. They were able to take our Shopify speed score from 19 to 32. We also used the Swift Expert to clean up all the left over code from old apps and this was done quickly and efficiently. Communication was great.

July 25, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Toppen Prylar

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app literally saved my store. Before i used the swift expert i had 25 in Score on Google site Speed and 40 on computer. After i payed which was very Cheap i got 96, on computer and 78 on mobile ❤️ you lose about 65% of your customers if you have a similar score to what i had. Thank you

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Curated

I can't put into words how amazing this app was and for an additional $150 they cleaned up code and got us from a google lighthouse score of 35 to 95. We've spent a year trying to accomplish this and they did it in 2 days. They have my highest recommendations.

July 13, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Walls By Me

We have been using this app for about 6 months and the customer support is outstanding. Recently they contact us asking if we would like to hire a new service they launched called "expert service" that would address among many things an increase in speed and therefore a higher score. The results were OUTSTANDING! Our speed went from 9 to 58 on mobile and from 49 to 95 on desktop. Absolutely incredible. For a $150 one-time charge, they did what our SEO team could not address what we have been asking and seeking for 1 year: A faster site.
5 stars. Highly recommend!

January 10, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Flask

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Update 7/21
Hired the "Swift Expert" service since we've made a ton of changes to our theme. Our score was 12 and it's 56 now. 56!! Insane progress and it was like 5 days and much less than I thought it would cost. Increased my actual page load speed tremendously. Tommy was kind enough to walk me through uninstalled apps that were slowing my page down- went above and beyond to optimise everything. A serious winner

March 9, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

EventWristbands.com

This app does exactly what it says. It helped to improve our site speed rating by 20% in only two days. Plus, the team there (especially Tommy!) was really great to work with. Great app! Great group!! The NEW Swift Expert service is absolutely amazing!! Improved our site speed by 25 points in just one week!!

February 22, 2021

Jonathan

Mishastyle

Location Saudi Arabia

Hello Thank you sooooo much for so speed help, I was really afraid I'd lose touch, and the technical problem was fixed, Swift Expert is also excellent and very useful for major sites, especially if there are speed problems or technical problems, I advise everyone to apply this, Swift Expert is great. so thank you.

July 4, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding to your concern, there may be some technical glitchies which made the live chat icon unable temporarily and it is working again now. Our Dev is monitoring further on this to ensure our live chat channel will always be available to support our customers.

Also, our Swift Experts are analyzing on your store to optimize it and we will surely update you as soon as we've done. Thanks so much for your understanding and kindness. Please kindly response us in the live chat message so we will assist you further.

Best Regards,
Maria

Adorbs Online

Location South Africa

I highly recommend! You will never go wrong with this amazing team. My speed score increased significantly and my website is loading faster. Maria was also very helpful and answered all the questions I had. Definitely worth every dollar I paid. Thanks a lot guys.

July 21, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

LaaTeeDa.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

We installed this app to help optimize our store and the support and results we received were great! We had a few questions after the initial optimization and Tommy through their support chat not only helped us with our questions he also gave us some great tips to further optimize our store. We are very grateful for this option and would highly recommend this app.

April 21, 2021

Andrew

Olleke Wizarding Shop Brugge London Maastricht

Location Belgium

The removal of old app code on the theme, minify css, lazy load on social scripts and compressing images gave my site structure and speed an A rating, without changing anything to my lay-out with lots of images. Great job.

July 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry