Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
Edited January 19, 2023

Excellent communication! Very happy with the results after speed optimisation of my website. Strongly recommend the service. Will use again if need be.
Thanks,
STee FRee

steefree
Time spent using app: 3 days
OneCommerce replied January 19, 2023

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Swift. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Best Regards
Mirabel

January 3, 2023

Highest recommendation for this wonderful app and the great team behind it. My store's speed went from 26 to 65 on mobile and 95 on desktop. After the optimization I discovered a few issues on the Safari/Mac/IOS platforms, but they were taken care of promptly. The communication was excellent despite the different time zones, and the team addressed all my concerns. Extremely happy, thank you again!

ADORA by Simona
Time spent using app: 22 days

Hi there,

My name's Selina from Swift. We really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using Swift and loving our support.

Also, I would be more than happy to make your business more and more increasingly if you spend your precious time to visit our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for the latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our 24/7 live chat or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Edited January 3, 2023

5 stars. I was hesitant to pay the $150 to optimize the webspeed, but they did a very professional job and got our website incredible load time results. We ended up adding more to the site a few months later and our site speed dropped, the staff was SO helpful in accommodating us and took care of the issue for us within one hour. The customer support is top notch and I got a better return on investment here than any UPWORK freelancer could have done. Saved me time and money. Thank you again.

Idrese
Time spent using app: About 2 hours

Hi there,

Here's Kane from Swift. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane

December 29, 2022

Super! Den Geschwindigkeits-Score von 37 auf 74 erhöht! Bin sehr zufrieden, kann den Service nur empfehlen!

GRAYSS FASHION LEASING
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months

Hi there,

This is Kieran from Swift. We are glad that you have had a great experience with our support when using Swift. Thank you for using and trusting us.

Last but not least, we really encourage you to check our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other apps from OneCommerce as well as updating more e-commerce tips to your business.

Kieran

December 26, 2022

Gostei bastante, atendente foi muito prestativa e esclareceu todas as minhas dúvidas. Ótimo atendimento.

DC Store Digital
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
OneCommerce replied December 26, 2022

Kane

December 24, 2022

I highly recommend this app for anyone looking for a simple way to increase the speed of your site. The customer service is excellent.

Mace Way
Time spent using app: 10 days
OneCommerce replied December 25, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Jena from Swift. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Besides that, to make your experience better, we will keep on improving our services for valued Swift users like you. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for latest news regarding not only Swift, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our 24/7 live chat, or email us at support@onecommerce.io

Jena

December 14, 2022

This app has been amazing help! Very fast and easy to set up. the customer support reached out to further tell me insights about my website and also helped me boost my speed by 17 points! Very much recommend this to anyone having issues with site speed. They are very friendly as well:)

SkyyDesignsCo
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
OneCommerce replied December 14, 2022

December 7, 2022

I am beyond happy with the results from my Swift speed optimization. My store now loads in under 500 milliseconds! At its lowest point, it stagnated at a sluggish 33. Swift brought it up to 90!!!! I can't wait to see what impact this will have on traffic and conversions. Thank you so much, Swift!

Art of the Sea
Time spent using app: 2 days
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2022

Hi there,

This is Patrick from Swift. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Along with Swift, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

Patrick

December 5, 2022

Great service, the team were totally on my optimisation and were quick to troubleshoot any issues I had down the line. Fully recommend

The Serpents Club
Time spent using app: 7 months
OneCommerce replied December 7, 2022

Kieran

November 21, 2022

Needed help with optimizing my store speed and Julie was so helpful and supportive they have done a great job.

All Natural Dog Products