Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

Crypto Cove

Location Germany

this app helped me greatly and I have never had such good customer experience. The smart preloader is excellent and my site really feels faster Thank you!

January 10, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

stubborntoy

good,Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

October 11, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Pinalloy

Location Hong Kong SAR

Super amazing work, highly recommend Maria! She is very helpful and very easy to work with. I am gonna keep keep this app and keep using their service:)

January 3, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Studio A Clothing

Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app is so much better then others. The support and experience they have with shopify optimisation is amazing. You will not be disappointed at all!!

February 14, 2021

Richard

select cuisine

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette app pour optimiser ma boutique. Résultat au-delà de mes attentes . Merci aussi pour le suivi client. Vous êtes au top
Je recommande

February 2, 2022

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Cyan Sincere boutique Crystal Shop

Location China

This software to improve the loading speed of stores is really good. If you want to greatly improve your scores, it's a good choice to hire experts

December 2, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

ShadesAtlas

They seem to legitimately care about my site's speed. Surprising in a good way. I worked really hard to find an SEO app and finally found Swift.

February 3, 2021

Andrew

Radico USA

This APP service solved my slow site speed problem. The Largest Contentful Paint (LCP) on my site has been improved! Amazing customer support!

June 20, 2022

Harry

Cool Gadgets

Amazing customer support! Very fast response time and they help solve each problem you have and if they cant they give you resources to do so.

June 14, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

SAMPUR

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a problem with another application and Swift optimized my store again for free. I am satisfied and I recommend Swift without hesitation

March 30, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles