Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Price: Free

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

LightDreams

Buena aplicacion es facil de usar, la interfaz es excelente la recomiendo para lo de mas usuarios, .

May 27, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

Green Beanz

Great app, great communication from the team. Got my score from the 30s to the 70s. Highly recommend!

December 27, 2021

Hi there,

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

Louis

Dihamutim

Excellent app! Can't believe it's 100% free! It helps me to increase my stores quality. Great support

November 9, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

refurbgadget

We used the following "Swift Expert" service. They have been gr8 help and support Best App for speed.

July 27, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

AmazzonitaShop

The support is the best!! They really look the way to help you and make your store faster!! thank you

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

SoHot Swimwear

Just installed app. I had a few question and Tommy in support was awesome. I will update in 30 days.

April 16, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

ALIMALIA

This is incredibly fast, easy to install! I used it to minify the CSS and optimize my website speed.

March 19, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Cabana & Straw

I hired a Swift Expert and the ROI was instant and tremendous. Julie from the support team has been amazing and super responsive, answered all my questions on best practices for store speed, and free advice on which are the lightest apps on the app store. My store is now markedly faster after the optimization which only took a day; the dev team provides a detailed pre- and post-optimization report to explain their recommendations in easy-to-understand language. I highly recommend downloading the app AND hiring a Swift Expert!

December 23, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

The Bitcoin Wardrobe

More than Excellent support! I have been struggling with lazy loading and been trying to optimize my store with several other apps and methods, with Tommy from Swift support my store is better then ever when it comes to optimization, both he and the app gives me a feeling of trust that is needed to collaborate towards a faster site. I have been given great advise on how i can further improve the speed and I will work together with you to make my site as fast as it can become! Thank you. //Christoffer, The Bitcoin Wardrobe

November 19, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

Shoppico

I tried the App and I have to say that not only the App is amazing, but also the Costumer Services is something incredible! I talk with Tommy, a very kind guy that explain me all the things that I have to know to speed up my Website, and he gave me a lot of tips. Furthermore, I saw immediately that the guy can do his Job perfect! I am very happy about it. 80% of the reason that I will continue to use the App is because of the costumer Service ( only if I can speak with Tommy ;) )

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Selena from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Selena