Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Compression, PageSpeed, Lazy Load JS, Site Speed Booster

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

swift page speed optimization

ArrowsTime

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 1 month

I just installed this app it seems to work well. I also received a free speed analysis for my site. It's nice

March 16, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

Woyax Wunderbatterie

Location Germany

very efficient. and their customer support is very good. I definitely recommend it. the site got pretty fast.

March 8, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Harry

Clothes&Fashions

Location Italy

really detailed and helpful support , thanks to them I will have my store much faster, I recommend very much.

January 31, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

Pig-Jewelry

Time spent using app About 1 month

Thank you for this application. Very good and warm support that help me with all the steps. Thank you a lot.

July 7, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Lampverket

Location Sweden

Snabb och trevlig support. Bra från början till slut. Kan varmt rekommendera denna tjänst. Mycket nöjd kund.

June 3, 2022

Charles

LustrousCrystals®

Location Australia

Great customer service and support. Went above and beyond to help the site speed! Would recommend to anyone.

March 1, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

QIDI TECHNOLOGY OFFICIAL STORE

Location China

This is a great app, the Expert function is really nice, helped a lot! My page speed advanced a lot! Thanks

February 21, 2022

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Yatoys Venezuela

Location Venezuela

Una app fácil de usar y rápida, cumple su cometido al dar una solución rapida a las necesidades del cliente

January 12, 2022

Robert

Pure Style Collection

Great customer service. Just downloaded the app and requested some help. Responses were fast and efficient.

March 19, 2021

Jonathan

Martha & Mary Co

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really optimized my site. Saved 75mb when squishing my images. Great service! Highly recommend. Great job!

March 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric