Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

AmazzonitaShop

The support is the best!! They really look the way to help you and make your store faster!! thank you

February 26, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

AstonishinGadgets

Tommy is a really cool guy. He is helping me a lot in every process. Definitely recommend. 5 star customer service

February 24, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Linda de Taxco

Great customer service! Tommy has been very helpful and has helped us beyond the services offered by the app. We are very happy with Swift.

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

EventWristbands.com

This app does exactly what it says. It helped to improve our site speed rating by 20% in only two days. Plus, the team there (especially Tommy!) was really great to work with. Great app! Great group!! The NEW Swift Expert service is absolutely amazing!! Improved our site speed by 25 points in just one week!!

Hi there,

I'm Jonathan from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Jonathan

Boule-de-Poils.fr

Helpfull team. Answering at all my questions. I highly recommand the app. Pay attention that some features may not work properly if you buy an unofficial shopify theme.

Daniel

BargainShopUS

Great technical help from Tommy, who quickly responded to emails with instructions & manually edited code to speed up my site! Awesome!

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Cookie angel

The loading speed of my web page was very slow. I tried multiple different apps on Shopify but made no difference. However, after getting this app and speaking with the customer service they were able to solve the issue I was facing. The customer service is top-notch, as they reply very fast and provide valuable feedback which will definitely make a difference. They also told me what to do in a simple step by step manner. It was easy to follow and if I had any queries on how to do what they told me, they would assist me further.

February 21, 2021

Andrew

Lime Blonde

I'm so happy to have help with increase the speed of my shop. Tommy has been great in pointing out issues so far with certain apps and my theme that has been slowing things right now. I have very little knowledge (none) on coding and website building so I wasn't sure where to even start with getting help with my website but I'm so glad I came across this app and the team. Looking forward to his further help but I must say, excellent service so far.

February 18, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

elbeberegalo

Lo recomiendo al 100% muy buen servicio postventa y atención al cliente excelente. He quedado muy contento con este programa. He podido incrementar la velocidad de la tienda un 50% más. Fenomenal, gracias al equipo de Swift.

February 17, 2021

Robert

Ideática Gourmet

Esta muy completa la aplicación, es bastante buena y optimiza mi pagina muy bien para que sea mas rápida. Me gusto mucho lo fácil que es usarla y la atención al cliente es excelente! Me resolvieron todas mis dudas y me dieron una asesoría muy completa sobre los planes y todas sus características.

February 16, 2021