Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

Swift Page Speed Optimizer AMP

by PerfectApps

Site Speed, Image Compression, Lazy load Minify CSS JavaScript

RUGGETTE RFC

If your looking to improve the speed of your site then this is the perfect app for you! The customer service team is awesome! They helped us with every aspect within the app. They even highlighted certain features on our store which were causing the site to perform slowly - which was a massive help! 5/5

January 17, 2021

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Eric

Gerardo Collection

The best speed app hands down. The amount of help they have given me specifically Tommy has been unreal! He has helped make sure my store is 100% Optimized. The cost for what you get is totally worth it!

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to us. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

Windelwissen e. Kfr.

Swift helped me get a faster actual spead and perceived speed. The new video lazyload is great foy my product pages and blog posts. The constant help and feedback via Swift's chat is helping very much. Customer support is very patient with my questions. "Loading screen" isn't working together with my theme but that is no problem for me.

January 12, 2021

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

Daniel

Crypto Cove

this app helped me greatly and I have never had such good customer experience. The smart preloader is excellent and my site really feels faster Thank you!

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

DÉESE Hair Co.

i would give them 10 star if i could, the costumer support is awsome and they helped me all the time and they answer so fast! the app works perfect too

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Best Regards
Louis

Walls By Me

We have been using this app for about 6 months and the customer support is outstanding. Recently they contact us asking if we would like to hire a new service they launched called "expert service" that would address among many things an increase in speed and therefore a higher score. The results were OUTSTANDING! Our speed went from 9 to 58 on mobile and from 49 to 95 on desktop. Absolutely incredible. For a $150 one-time charge, they did what our SEO team could not address what we have been asking and seeking for 1 year: A faster site.
5 stars. Highly recommend!

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

Cabana & Straw

Just installed this app. Tommy has been of great help and pointed out to me on the items I can improve in. Great work!

December 23, 2020

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

ELIVERA

Unbelievable! Wow wow wow Welcome Applause !!! Be sure to give it a try.
We will highlight the moments. Super good technical support. You will get real useful tips This should be learned by other application developers. Thank you. Good luck to them.
Eliveragroup.com Team

December 21, 2020

Andrew

Shoppico

I tried the App and I have to say that not only the App is amazing, but also the Costumer Services is something incredible! I talk with Tommy, a very kind guy that explain me all the things that I have to know to speed up my Website, and he gave me a lot of tips. Furthermore, I saw immediately that the guy can do his Job perfect! I am very happy about it. 80% of the reason that I will continue to use the App is because of the costumer Service ( only if I can speak with Tommy ;) )

December 16, 2020

Hi there,

I'm Selena from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Swift team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Swift to serve you and meet your demand.

Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need any help via live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Selena

Clever Saves

The apps really increase ur page speed and I want to thank you so much for their support team especially Tommy. He is truly the best support ever and he really wants to help me reducing the loading page time

December 14, 2020

Hi there,

This is Matthew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Matthew