Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 11, 2022

The application is wonderful, increases the speed of the site in my case from 40 to 65, also has many useful functions, the technical support is amazing, every time I applied they always helped quickly and efficiently, I definitely recommend this application

ILLEGAL-STICKERS
Russia
Time spent using app: 4 months
OneCommerce replied January 11, 2022

Hi there,

This is Daniel from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for taking the time and writing this review for us.

Your opinion is very important we will continue to improve our service to always guarantee the best quality.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Daniel

January 10, 2022

I installed this app to help me boost my performance, but unfortunately, my website needed custom optimization, I called the support team and they provided me an expert who did this custom optimization, now from nearly 19 score performance, my shop is 55 score now. I highly recommend this app to anyone who wants to boost his website.

IMPALA Cosmetics Egypt
Egypt
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied January 10, 2022

Hi there,

This is Eric from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Swift users like you.

Eric

January 7, 2022

I used it to improve my SEO and speed, the change has been awesome. Customer service is exactly as I wish all app´s were. Any little doubt or issue its repplied within seconds and fixed quick. These guys works perfectly. The A-team of web speed! =)

MOUSTIER
Spain
Time spent using app: 12 months
OneCommerce replied January 7, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Harry from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

Harry

January 4, 2022

I opted for the one time optimizaion and it was worth every penny. I have a brand new 2.0 theme and they still nearly tripled the speed of my site!! I figured at best I would end up ahead 10 points, but they completely exceeded my expectations. Julie was a pleasure to deal with. She was quick to respond to all of my silly questions and just generally very helpful. I'm absolutely thrilled that I choose to use Swift. I can't recommend them enough. A+++ Jason at nextbardo.com

Next Bardo, LLC
Time spent using app: 15 days
OneCommerce replied January 5, 2022

Hi there,

Here's Charles from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thanks for sharing your review with us and this made our day!

We are so grateful for your kind words. Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Charles

January 3, 2022

Super amazing work, highly recommend Maria! She is very helpful and very easy to work with. I am gonna keep keep this app and keep using their service:)

Pinalloy
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 18 days
OneCommerce replied January 3, 2022

Hi there,

I'm Richard from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Swift. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Richard

December 27, 2021

Great app, great communication from the team. Got my score from the 30s to the 70s. Highly recommend!

Green Beanz
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied December 27, 2021

Hi there,

I'm Louis from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you very much for the feedback.

It really motivates us to continuously provide excellent customer support.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we are always willing to help you!

Louis

December 21, 2021

Have been using this App for almost 6 months. It works as described and the customer service is very responsive and helpful. A must-have app for any Shopify store.

Pendantify
Time spent using app: 6 months
OneCommerce replied December 21, 2021

Hi there,

This is Brian from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Brian

December 15, 2021

We have not used the app, but we did run the one-time fee for expert optimization. We've seen a fair increase in performance - the only thing that seems to continually bog us down comes from a few of the apps we need to use.
The team has been great to work with as well, offering quick fixes to any issues we've had since getting the work done. (thanks Maria!)

Eastwood Guitars
Time spent using app: 8 months
OneCommerce replied December 15, 2021

Hi there,

I am Andrew from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you so much for your greathearted review.

Here we are working very hard every day to provide you with the best service. Thank you for the loving words you've shared, and thank you for being the best part of Swift.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@perfectapps.io, we will get back to you soonest.

Andrew

December 13, 2021

I was invited to try Swift on my store, the process is smooth and I was acknowledged for every step during the optimization process and what points need to be fixed and improved in my store, and which areas can't be optimized. The service offered was better in my opinion than all other options in the market that requires you to pay a decent amount without knowing what exactly is going to be changed to achieve the website speed you are looking for. These guys won't delete codes from the website just to tell you that they have done a great job to make your website super fast and they won't remove elementary elements just to make you happy with a speedy website while you are losing another important code that are needed to run many functions on the website. I have a lot of research before and most offers in the market were very pricy (compared to the job) I'm happy I made this decision and partnered with Swift to increase my website speed.

ATY Home Decor
Time spent using app: About 1 month
OneCommerce replied December 13, 2021

Hi there,

My name's Robert from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Thank you for the loving words you've shared

We are delighted that you like our service and your feedback means a lot to us and we will do our best to deserve your trust.

If you need any further assistance, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@perfectapps.io

Robert

Edited December 13, 2021

Incroyable! Je suis impressionné par le service swift expert qui a fait passer mon shop d'une note de 30 à une note de 60 sur google speed mobile. Je suis en A sur GT metrix. Un super travail, vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés.

ChillHouse CBD