Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer

Image Optimizer, boost site speed on PageSpeed up to 90 points

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
swift page speed optimization

T.O. Balloons

Thier app gave me serious issues, i need support to remove the code from my site. my emial is sales@toballoons.com

December 11, 2020

Hi,

I'm Tommy from Swift team. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Could you please install our app again and let us help you solve the issue?

Actually, we have a preview stage to allow you to check update before publishing, if you notice any issue, you could delete the changes before it goes live.
There is even more, we have a button "Remove code" in the app, if you have any issue after publishing changes, you could click the button, all our code will be removed.

We're looking to hear from you to solve the issue as soon as possible.

Regards,
Tommy Weis,

Snedkerværktøj

This app is terrible!! Do not install !!
Half our pictures are now blurry. Even after removing code pictures still look terrible. It’s unexceptionable and with offset business hours, the window of communication is very small, so this might take days to correct, meanwhile we are sitting ducks. We went in to get a faster website and ended up with a website not functioning at all

May 19, 2021

Hi there,

Here's Paul from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team and we're deeply sorry for this inconvenience caused.

In relation to your concerns, we have two kinds of optimization: theme and image. In any situation that there's error after optimizing, you can restore your images and remove code of optimized theme so that everything will be back to normal.

We have been following you through emails, call for days to solve this problem but haven't received any response from you. If possible, can you please kindly let us know has this issue been fixed. We really wish to support you to the best of our efforts.

Best Regards
Paul

Hadasshe Fashion

the app was unable to optimize my theme - got the error message "theme title was too long" and then after using their other feature to try to improve speed my store went from 61 to 50 on the speed test, and a couple of hours later my theme broke. This happened on the 25 of Dec. a crazy day to optimize right. had to contact Shopify support for help because the app doesn't have 24/7 support and so they were unavailable. I subscribed to their paid plan.

December 27, 2021

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Due to the difference in time zone, we may not be able to support you timely at the moment. We are truly sorry for that and we are trying our best to improve our support quality in order to assist our customers as soon as possible.

Regarding the problem with "theme name too long", that is due to Shopify's requirement, the theme name should not be longer than 50 characters. When running the optimization, the app needs to duplicate your current theme and it will add more characters to your theme name, for example: "Copy of [Theme]". In case your theme name is too long, we are not able to duplicate and optimize on it and we would have to shorten the name to make it work.

Relating to the score, we have met some cases before telling us that the score decreases after installing our app. However, it may not because of our code since when you run the speed test like on Google PageSpeed Insights, there's no code from our app detected slowing down your page. In that case, we will have our senior developer investigate on each case and provide the suitable advise.

Therefore, I have contacted you via Email and Whatsapp to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

GUNAI

I'm just telling the truth.
The free plan of this app does not give you any improvement in the loading speed of your web pages. This is what the customer service of this app told me. The moment I downloaded the app, the customer service came to me and asked if I needed to buy extra services, and I didn't even start doing anything.

February 17, 2022

Hi there,

I am Julie from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you when experiencing our app.

Regarding your concern, the Free plan is now providing websites with Pre-loading function. By consuming data from google analytics, we analyze this mathematical data to predict the user's behavior and dynamically create a predictive model that can be used to smartly prefetch only what the user is likely to need. That technique will help to make the page load faster to visitor.

However, for heavy websites, just that technique is not enough to enhance the speed performance considerably and boost the speed score significantly. To address speed issue on Google PageSpeed Insights, it needs a deep investigation and human efforts. Because the situation is not always the same on all websites, we have recommended you to consider our Swift Expert service where our senior Developer will help to address the problem for you in a more effective way. Also, in our pricing, we only guarantee the improvement of speed score with the Expert optimize option.

If you still have any further concern, please don't hesitate to contact us via email support@perfectapps.io. We are always willing to help.

Julie

Dream Rose

Muy mala aplicación, todo se destruyo en mi tienda y ahora no se que hacer, la verdad no la instalen, hay otras app mucho mas económicas que esta y funcional mil veces mejor.

January 4, 2022

Hi there,

I am Maria from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

When you run the theme optimization, some errors can occur sometimes since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimization techniques, that's why we always recommend our customers to review the optimize version carefully before publishing it to the live store.

If something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove all codes, as the result, your live store will be back to the original theme while waiting for our Dev to investigate further.

I am following up with you via email, so kindly help to check your Inbox, and look forward to hearing your reply.

AVB do Brasil

Quebrou o layout e gerou uma dor de cabeça, nao recomendo. TIvemos que restaurar um backup, perdemos algunas alterações!

December 15, 2021

Hi there,

I am Julie from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

When you run the theme optimization, some errors can occur sometimes since your theme is not compatible with one of the optimization techniques.

I have contacted you via Email to assist you further on this issue. Please kindly help to check our message and we hope you could give us one more chance to assist you better.

Julie

Louise Mead

I'm really disappointed with the service I've received. I paid $150 to have my theme optimised. It was faster but product images wouldn't load which is kind of essential in ecommerce! I asked for support but the first response blamed me for switching back to my original theme (I mean, I couldn't exactly leave the theme without functioning images up) and then they ghosted me when I followed up. So they were super keen to take my money but suddenly nowhere to be seen when I ask for them to fix my broken theme/refund my money. I feel really ripped off.

November 19, 2021

Hello there,

I am Maria from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

As relating to your problem, we have received your message some weeks before and our support have replied back right away to assist you on the problem but we did not receive any response from you yet. We checked and fixed the problem with image loading already and asked you to check again on the new optimize theme but seems that you still have not taken a look yet. We have then sent you many follow up emails to ask more information about the issue in order to assist you better but you just kept silence and we honestly do not know how to support you in the right way.

I have sent you a follow up email again to support you sort the problem out. Please kindly check our message and reply back so that we would know the issue and help you out as soon as possible.

Somerset Foodie

AVOID THIS APP AT ALL COSTS IT HAS CORRUPTED THE THEME ON OUR STORE!!!!
ABSOLUTELY CATASTROPHIC LOSS OF DATA DUE TO INSTALLATION OF THIS SWIFT PAGE SPEED OPTIMISER APP. From the moment our developer chose to install this app it corrupted our Theme and we have LOST SIX MONTHS WORTH OF SITE DEVELOPMENT. This is THE MOST STRESSFUL SITUATION. PLUS THEIR SUPPORT IS ABSOLUTELY USELESS AND THREE DAYS AFTER THE CATASTROPHIC CORRUPTION OF OUR SHOP THEY STILL HAVE NOT MANAGED TO RESOLVE THE ISSUES. WE ARE ANGRY BEYOND WORDS.

November 11, 2021

Hello there,

We understand how serious the problem is and I am pushing your case as highest priority in our works. Our Dev is still investigating on the issue to find out the solution and fix it. It's all about our support for not updating you continuously about the progress and I'm truly sorry about that.

I'm also contacting you via email to assist you resolve the issue and make your site work well again with even better speed performance. Please kindly check out your message and give us one more chance to serve you better.

Warmest regards,

MakeupRush

I Do Not Recommend This App. The First Day I Downloaded This App I Used It, and it Requested to optimize and speed up my theme so I let it. It Completely Destroyed My Theme And I Had To Use A Backup That Some People May Not Have. They ended up giving me a replacement 5 days later which was slower than the original theme. The Support Isn't even online when there hours say they are. Not Worth the download and definitely not worth the price, I had there premium package going through all this.

June 7, 2021

Hi there,

I am Elaine from Swift ‑ Page Speed Optimizer Support Team. Firstly, I sincerely apology for any inconvenience caused to you.

In relation to your concerns as following:

1. When you optimize images and/or optimize theme, if something went wrong in your live theme, we have the option to remove code after optimizing then your live store will be back to original while waiting for our Support Team to check and fix the problem. For more information, please kindly give this article a read: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/which-error-might-have-happened-when-optimizing-image-or-theme-and-how-to-resolve-5rnd6/

2. We're sorry for our delay response due to different in time zone. Our business hours are 10pm - 7am EST, Sun- Thur. Despite that, we're always willing to support our customers as soon as possible when it's out of business hour and hope you can understand for us.

As my colleague, Maria, is following you in email, please kindly check and get back to us so we can help you further. If possible, please give us a range of time that you're able to discuss so that we can serve you better.

Elaine

The Serpents Club

Don't waste your money, i paid 150 dollars to have my speed boosted from 20 to heights of 80; post optimisation it has dropped to 27 on mobile and getting worse and 78 on the pc. mobile is responsible for 95% of my traffic so this was a waste of time and money. i've raised this and i just keep getting excuses - don't advertise a service if you can't carry it out to the standard advertised/expected.

May 11, 2022

Hi there,

I am Kate from Swift - Page Speed Optimizer Support Team.

Relating to your case, your speed score on mobile before optimizing is around 29 and it has increased to the level of around 61 after optimizing. We understand that mobile speed is an essential factor for online store and we always focus on optimizing the score of mobile speed performance and your score has increased significantly after optimizing.

There are two things we should be noted about the score we can get after optimizing as following:

1. We do not guarantee that ALL stores will be able to reach the level of 90 points on mobile after optimizing. The situation is different in every website and the result we can get depends on many factors. We have also had an article explaining in details about that and you can refer to this link for refence: https://help.perfectapps.io/en/article/can-my-website-get-90-points-on-google-pagespeed-insights-after-being-optimized-by-swift-expert-service-h12n8j/
In fact, we always try our best to boost your speed score as high as possible to bring you the highest improvement on speed.

2. The score measured on Google PageSpeed Insights may fluctuate after several times measuring. It is normal that you got 50 points one time and then got 30 points after that. Due to the unstable of Internet connection and server, the score will vary and that factor we can not control. For the best practices, we would recommend our customers to measure the speed several times to see the average result.

Kate