Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

Lyricapparel

This is my first wishlist app and it's magnificent. The support is quick and helpful if you have any problems. It has a good amount of customization even on the free version. I recommend this app!

4salon

Really great wishlist app. Installing is very fast and it doesn't weigh your website down (great for SEO because it loads after your page does). Clean design. Also, we needed a little change, and the team fixed it ON A WEEKEND! They've set the bar for other Shopify app companies.

Artisans Du Sable

Pretty great looking wishlist.
Had a great customer service experience setting it.
They had the app translated for my french customers.
wish it would be possible to have it bilingual, but for the moment, I'm very pleased with it.
The look is professional and seams to work easily for customers.
Thank you very much!

Oxeme Gifts

It's a great working APP for us. Great Support.
Thank you.
oxemize.com

Melissashoesshoesshoes

The app was perfect for our website. Customer service was very helpful with all the inquiries we had regarding the app, even the complicated ones too. Thanks a bunch!

West Coast Eventshed

Firstly, Anusha from Swym support provided outstanding support that exceeded my expectations, Anusha resolved my issue over a Sunday (non working day in South Africa) which surprised me.

Review Wishlist Plus will add value to my business as it easily allows customers to add items to their wishlist - and hopefully convert later into a sale! The customer can also refer the item to a friend. Again well done to Anusha for support exceeding expectations.

Philip
Weddingshed

Wisholize

Great App !! Just got what I needed. And excellent customer support. Keep up the good effort !!

www.wisholize.com

The Beauty Palette

I absolutely LOVE this app! Apart from looking very nice and being easy to include into the store it helps me see the products my customers love and it is fun for them as well. Got feedback from them that the wishlist is very helpful. The support team is amazing, so helpful and so nice! Helped me translate it into German and place it correctly in my store. Thank you so much!

Va De Pekes

I was looking for an elegant wish list app to add to my store and I found this one! It's been really easy to start using it and the team behind it has been super helpful and fast helping me to translate the app into Spanish. You can check it at my store: www.vadepekes.com

My Stem Toys

Support was great. They quickly did the customization I needed. In addition, on their own they noticed that the placement of the Wishlist icon on my product page was not perfectly lined up, and they fixed that on their own initiative as well. Highly recommended!