Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

Melissashoesshoesshoes

The app was perfect for our website. Customer service was very helpful with all the inquiries we had regarding the app, even the complicated ones too. Thanks a bunch!

West Coast Eventshed

Firstly, Anusha from Swym support provided outstanding support that exceeded my expectations, Anusha resolved my issue over a Sunday (non working day in South Africa) which surprised me.

Review Wishlist Plus will add value to my business as it easily allows customers to add items to their wishlist - and hopefully convert later into a sale! The customer can also refer the item to a friend. Again well done to Anusha for support exceeding expectations.

Philip
Weddingshed

Wisholize

Great App !! Just got what I needed. And excellent customer support. Keep up the good effort !!

www.wisholize.com

The Beauty Palette

I absolutely LOVE this app! Apart from looking very nice and being easy to include into the store it helps me see the products my customers love and it is fun for them as well. Got feedback from them that the wishlist is very helpful. The support team is amazing, so helpful and so nice! Helped me translate it into German and place it correctly in my store. Thank you so much!

Va De Pekes

I was looking for an elegant wish list app to add to my store and I found this one! It's been really easy to start using it and the team behind it has been super helpful and fast helping me to translate the app into Spanish. You can check it at my store: www.vadepekes.com

My Stem Toys

Support was great. They quickly did the customization I needed. In addition, on their own they noticed that the placement of the Wishlist icon on my product page was not perfectly lined up, and they fixed that on their own initiative as well. Highly recommended!

Covervilla

Omg. What a great support team. They just solved my query in 4 hours and the reply time of mail is just 10 to 30 minutes.

Also a very good app for the online store, it also increase our sales.

Mooni Mask

Great team with very responsive support!

Hear Me Roar Kids

Excellent app! Within some minutes, customers were already building their Wishlists. And the best customer service indeed, helped me setting up the button in the Quick View of my products and also fixed a problem that I didn't even notice! Thank you so much! A must have!

Nordik Living

Excellent customer service and a super responsive team! :) We had a few small glitches along the way but nothing they couldn't iron out for us within 12 hours.

Would recommend!