Wishlist Plus

Customizable, collaborative sales, clienteling, save for later

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

ENKAYO Cosmetics

So far, so good! I had an issue with the placement which was solved so quickly by Neeraj! I've only given 4 stars as my site is yet to launch so I'm yet to see how my customers will find using Wishlist but at present, for me, I am very happy! Thanks all!

Royal RepubliQ

Location Netherlands

Support team are very responsive and willing to help with setup and customisation. The app is both easy to install and has a nice feature set.

DEV NALATA DEV

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We're using this app on our client's site to create a favourite products list for users. When we ran into issues or needed to change something, the dev team was quick to respond and helpful.

nailbasics-ca

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've had a few little glitches here and there, but the support staff is amazing and really quick to respond. I find the plans a little more expensive than some of the options out there, but all-in-all we're happy with this app.

Sveta Milano

Location Italy

I've just downloaded this app and had some issues regarding css/html. I immediately contacted their customer service and they replied and solved everything super quickly (even if I started with a free plan!). So if you face some problems once downloaded this app don't worry, everything will perform perfectly!

Wolf's Geek Boutique

Location South Africa
Time spent using app 1 day

I am only taking the basic option to start and I am already impressed. There was an issue with getting the app to work on my store and after a couple of emails they manually fixed the code and I was sorted. Great service.

Victor De Rossa

Location Germany

Very good app and very nice support. They are quick to respond and as quick to do customization regarding your request. If you got problems in setting it up or positioning it on your website they'll help you with it. 5 stars in those regards. Only thing that makes this app not 5 stars for me is, that it does not support multi language and multi currency features. Based on the supports response on that matter, this must be customized by external developers as of now. Though, he said that they're working on those two features. If these functions become standard, then its easily 5 stars to me.

Greenstreet-Vintage

Location Germany

Great app and great individual service.
This team is showing a great support performance.
They did some programming to optimize the look of the wishlist and added some features that were important to me.

Gorgeous job over all

Routine Baseball

Time spent using app About 1 year

What a great app! It's just what we needed and some. With the customized folders that allow customers to make various lists within their account, adds some great marketing fun!

zagana-ph

Location Philippines
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is Easy to use, easily customizable, the customer support and service of this app is so helpful. Quick response.