Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
November 5, 2019

What a great app! It's just what we needed and some. With the customized folders that allow customers to make various lists within their account, adds some great marketing fun!

Routine Baseball
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 20, 2019

It is Easy to use, easily customizable, the customer support and service of this app is so helpful. Quick response.

zagana-ph
Philippines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 16, 2019

This app was very easy to install and configure. I needed to alter something in the Wishlist popup itself, and after contacting the Support Team I received the fix within approximately an hour. Great customer service. Would recommend.

dtr New Zealand
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 9, 2019

Good customer service, works as you expected. They even offered to help me out with the coding even before we paid for anything.

Daisy Street
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 29, 2019

this is a great app, I used the free trail and it gave me what I want. I wish to have more customizing option in the free trail in the future

Find me a dress
Jordan
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 16, 2019

During setup, I ran into a few minor issues (not to any fault of the developers) that required assistance in editing my store code. (My default background is black, so the standard color icons didn't show up) The customer service team was quick to correct my issues and even provided me with the added code. The app seems to integrate seamlessly into my current store setup, and I look forward to testing it out.

The Fuzzy Thread
Time spent using app: 10 months
May 13, 2019

Wishlist Plus was very easy to implement. I've had it for only a week or so, so it's tough to give feedback on the app itself. But, the customer service team was responsive in helping me fix any issues I had which is a big plus for me. There are plenty of app developers that are not responsive or helpful - I'm happy with this one!

Gardenia Jewelry
Time spent using app: 7 days
March 16, 2019

This app is very useful for only store business. This will helps your online store for marketing strategy. Thanks

ShopiTreat
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 10 days
January 15, 2019

Added this app and is running. Needed some assistance and was arranged super quick and friendly. Looking forward to seeing the app inaction and hope many customers will use it

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
December 12, 2018

Added this to my store with the help of support. Customization was complete within a few hours and looks beautiful. So far so good and I'm very happy with it.

Skin Treats Beauty