Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus

by Swym Corporation

Customers spend 30-50% more with Wishlist Plus

Inaaz.biz

I had very bad experience, Wishlist was blocked for several months , weeks, it never worked. No one did any help. Such a bad performing apps and support that we never imagined that we will get rid of wishlist plus. Today i removed it for no response , no help.

July 26, 2019

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review, and I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I just checked our logs and I don't see any record of Wishlist being blocked - we don't technically block anyone, the app only gets paused if usage exceeds the allocated quota for the plan but that doesn't seem to have happened in your case. I see you opened a support request with us earlier today and someone from our team responded within a couple of hours, but you had already uninstalled the app by then. We certainly don't want our merchants having a bad experience with us, so please let us know how we can help. We look forward to hearing from you and getting the app working for your store.

Granarium Produtos Naturais

The app doesn't allow overseas stores to translate it without paying (it's basically a "tax" on foreign stores). Also, after you remove the app, the floating button remains in your store... apparently you need to remove it manually from your theme code. Waste of time.

Update: developer replied that the translation that you could make yourself is disclosed in the pricing plans. Yes, I know that, and I find that an abusive policy.

I had already removed the button from the theme manually myself, it wasn't a cached version. Unfortunately people are going to have problems with these leftovers. Here's the thing: I'm not against paying for apps, I do it all the time. But your company should seriously consider an equal treatment of store owners. Just because your store is in another country whose main language is not English doesn't mean you should pay JUST so you can translate the app yourself, that's, honestly, ridiculous. I would rather pay for another app (even more) that allows me to AT LEAST TRY IT DURING A TRIAL PERIOD IN MY OWN LANGUAGE. How am I going to even try the app if I have to pay to translate the app myself? Seriously, it's ridiculous, it's the applefication of ecommerce.

July 22, 2019

Thank you for trying out our app and for your review. I am sorry to hear that we wasted your time but we do document clearly that translation support is only available on our paid plans in our pricing plans. As for removing the app, the floating button does get removed but the browser was likely rendering a cached version of the page. We lose access the moment you uninstall the app and that prevents us from cleaning up all our files - am sorry about that but its unfortunately a limitation that we can't do much about. We've documented the steps to remove any remnants in this detailed blog post(https://swym.it/how-do-i-clean-up-my-store-after-i-uninstall-wishlist-plus/) but our support team will help you with the removal as well if you like.

Wilex

* Do Not Recommend*

The app offers very little customization, the support staff would ignore you for 20+ minutes on purpose, app loads slow on mobile.

Also their is many issues with the app not being visible at times. Many of the features do nothing and when asked if the staff would fix them they just told me to uninstall the app!

DISGUSTING SERVICE

May 15, 2019

The app does offer extensive customization options and we presented all those options to you (I am happy to share the full chat transcript if you like). We also recognize when our app doesn't meet your needs and acknowledged the same - and asked if you would like to uninstall and you responded that you would. Last but not the least, we were absolutely professional and respectful but you chose to use profanity that we do not appreciate and isn't something our friendly support personnel should have to be at the receiving end of. I am sorry once again that the app didn't work for you and hope you are able to find an ideal solution for your needs