Wishlist Plus

Wishlist Plus | Reviews

by Swym Corporation

Customers who favorite items spend more

BELLA♡AMOR

Good options to customize but it's a buggy app. Does not show up on my paid theme. Customer service is slow, it takes several days to reply to each email sent.

It's Juliet

Had a developer install this on our store. The only thing that looks nice is the heart icon. It's not intuitive, pretty, easily customizable, or easy to integrate with Klaviyo. Hoping to get help from them and I have emailed a few times. We upgraded because I thought it would become customizable. Not at all. Also, I asked for help with the mobile button, but no help and had to figure out the code on my own. Now likely have to hire a design to make it look ok before it ruins our store's look if no one else answers. Would love some help. Thanks.

September 10, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Our Wishlist Plus app is completely customizable. We should be able to guide you to match the appearance of the app with that of your theme. Also, our Integration with Klaviyo is mostly automated.

Our support team can certainly help you to get the app customized on your store and help to validate the Integration with Klaviyo. We have already emailed you with our observations and next steps. You can reply to our email and we would be happy to help you further!

Bitters & Bottles

Items are automatically deleted from customer's lists over time. We've had many customers complain about coming back to reference their lists, only to find out they didn't have one anymore. The developer was not helpful when we pointed out that this was an issue. "I can understand how the customers would be frustrated when their list goes missing and I would suggest to share it with the customers so they are aware of it."

Homeschool Style Co.

Disappointed with this app. The free option is great, but once you go over the limit it immediately disables on your shop, so even people who made wishlists in the past can not access them anymore. It would be nice if it would allow the wishlists to remain able to be seen. I have not made revenue with the app in the couple of days I have had it; however it is already disabled on my shop so I don't necessarily want to pay to upgrade yet (and probably won't).

magnumtattoosupplies

Changing my original review from a 5 star to a 2 star. It wasn't made clear that with the free version it's actually only a 100 review limit per store, not per customer, it was very misleading, and not much use at all.

Before I realised this, I'd spent loads of time working with Wishlist+ trying to customise the 'Add to Favourites' button, but wouldn't have bothered wasting my time if I'd have been informed that the App apparently gets disabled once the quota is reached and you don't upgrade to a paid for plan.

The customer service team have been friendly and helpful, but the breakdown of the prices is really not clear. Really disappointing.

The Wrap Life

I dont understand all the great reviews for this app. It lacks very basic customization capabilities. I can't edit the copy in my pop ups without writing the developers. I can't connect my Klaviyo without sending API info to the app's developers. I cant preview the emails my customers will see. These are very basic things that should be possible in an app without having to write a support ticket and wait for a developer.

October 9, 2019

Thank you for your candid review, we appreciate hearing from you. Our teamis constantly working on adding features to the app and is shipping new capabilities virtually every week and that includes customization capabilities to help store admins manage the Wishlist module without having to talk to us. That said, the varied set of capabilities and UI customization the app supports make it challenging to expose all of those interfaces via the Dashboard while yet keeping the user experience simple and intuitive. We prioritize features based on customer feedback and both the features you requested - the ability to edit copy for the Wishlist UI and the ability to manage your Klaviyo config in self-serve fashion are on our product roadmap and should get addressed in the near future. We'll be sure to get back in touch and update you once this is addressed.

Ddlgworld

It's okay but not great, you can only share the wishlist by e-mail meaning there's no way customers can provide an easy to access link on their social medias etc. This is the main way in which wishlists are used in 2018. But support is helpful & the wishlist does seamlessly work in my shop