Best Wishlist App
Intuitive, full-featured wishlist module that doesn't require your users to log in to save favorites and is optimized for mobile users.
Bring Shoppers Back
Drive traffic and sales with personalized email and social campaigns based on wishlist activity. Send emails via your ESP.
Easily customized to match your brand. Leverage our powerful APIs and partner integrations to enable most any need.
About Wishlist Plus
Wishlist Plus users spend more
Enables customers to bookmark their favorite products and pick up where they left off when they return. And they spend a lot more! Wishlist Plus users’ conversion rates are higher and they spend more per purchase. Run personalized marketing campaigns out of the box via email, Facebook and Instagram based on wishlist activity.
Best wishlist app available
- Used by thousands of merchants.
- Easily sync user/wishlist activity across devices and make their history available to them on any of their devices.
- Shoppers can share their wishlist with friends and family, either through email or through social media like Facebook, Twitter and more.
- No login needed for your shoppers to add to wishlist.
- Show number of times a product is favorited as social proof of the popularity of the product.
- Send contextual emails such as ‘low in stock’ and ‘price dropped’ for favorited products to bring shoppers back to your site (PRO plan and above).
- View Individual user’s wishlist & add items to it as needed - particularly useful for stores having a multi-channel presence.
- Intelligent opt-in pop-up nudges shoppers to save their email address.
- Use it out of the box in 5 minutes, customizing the look and feel to seamlessly integrate with your Shopify theme.
- A long list of partner integrations makes a seamless implementation easy.
Bring shoppers back
- Target users with personalized email campaigns.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with email vendors like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, ReSci, Sailthru, Bronto, Dotmailer and others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with social media sites like Facebook, Instagram among others.
- Out-of-the-box Integration with CRM tools like Salesforce, Zaius among others.
- Also, Integrates with 3rd party apps like Searchanize, Bold Commerce filters, BoostCommerce among others.
- ESP: Klaviyo, Bronto, dotdigital, Listrak, ReSci, MailChimp, Sailthru, SendGrid and more.
- CRM: Zaius, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC), Cordial and more on the way.
- Social: Facebook, Instagram
- Automation: Zapier, Shopify Flow, Klaviyo Flow
Insights and Analytics
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the app activities on your Shopify store.
Need help to configure the app to match your Shopify store's look and style? Just email us and we'll be happy to help you out.
- Retention Science,
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
Easy, code-free setup
Up to 100 wishlist items/mo
Share Wishlist via Email
Up to 5k sessions/mo
or $12.50/month billed at $149.99 once per year
Up to 1k WL items/mo
Share WL via Social Media
WL reminder emails
Up to 10k sessions/mo
or $41.67/month billed at $499.99 once per year
Up to 10k WL items/mo
Klaviyo, HubSpot, FB pixel integration
Price drop, back in stock email triggers
Up to 50k sessions/mo
or $83.33/month billed at $999.99 once per year
Up to 50k WL items/mo
Custom Email Template
ML Based WL Sorting
REST API support
Up to 100k sessions/mo
More volume? Contact us
Most recent reviews
It is the only wishlist app that I have seen yet, where you can have multiple wishlists per customer. Enjoying the app and it looks good on-site. I would recommend that the emails the app sends out to be styled by the customer as this is not able to be done at the moment, The development team is always on hand and easy to chat with quick turnaround times. It is quite pricey in terms of apps - I hope they review this in the future however, I believe this is a good enhancement for our store.
Very nice support and a very comfortable app!
This app is confidently recommended!
Thank you very much!
What "Non-English support" means from a very helpful CS:
"Sorry about that. Our dashbaord is still configured to support just english"
I was baited to install this app and my precious time was gone configuring it.