Syncee for Suppliers

Sell your stock, products to other retailers globally

Free
Grow your retailer network globally with the help of Syncee

Stay Warm in Style / SWISFashion

This app has been great!! We had quite a few questions, but with Bianka's help, we were able to get things set up, and working properly!!!

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with both our app and customer service. It is great that you are here with us! :) We wish you many new partners and sales!

Relavel

The platform is very hard for me at the begining, but with the help of Bianka, I get it fast and all has set up . Customer service respond very fast and very helpful when you have questions. Hope I could get business from here soon.

July 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind review, We are happy you are a member of our community! :)

Kikos Coffee & Tea

I installed the app and the platform is very easy to use. Customer service is very fast and very helpful when you have questions. You can sync your products from Shopify and easily filter them if you want them in the system or not. I will give the app a try and hopefully will drive sales.

June 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review :) Welcome to our community! We wish you many new retailer partners and sales!

Favor Graphics

The support from Bianka is out of this word. She really takes care of new supplier. And I am so excited to be a part of this community.

June 22, 2021

We are so happy you are satisfied with our service. Thank you so much for your kind words. :) Welcome to our community! We wish you many new retailer partners!

Reefined CBD

We are so excited to be part of Syncee supplier platform. Bianka did all that was in her hands to to help us set up the account. Their free marketing strategies definitely will help us get our products into more retail stores

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your kind words :) We are so happy you are a member of our community now. We wish you many new partners and sales!

UNITY

This integrated seamlessly into our Shopify site and made wholesale orders easier for us. Definitely recommend.

June 7, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are happy you are here with us and that you are satisfied with what our service offers. Our team wishes you many sales with your business :)

Diana's Lingerie

Hiánypótló fejlesztés, segítőkész ügyfélszolgálat, gyors telepítés, gond nélküli szinkronizálás. Most telepítettem, eddig ennyit látok a szolgáltatásból.

May 28, 2021

Köszönjük az értékelésedet! Nagyon örülünk, hogy elégedett vagy a szolgáltatásunkkal :) Bármikor, ha kérdésed adódik alkalmazásunk kapcsán, írj nyugodtan, mi itt vagyunk, és segítünk!

Beautyline Secrets

I am new to this app and have not had the chance to use it but so far the support I have received from Bianca in setting up my account and upload the products has been exceptional. the app looks very easy to use and navigation around the back office is very easy. I already have a retailer and look forward to grow my retailers list and hopefully start receiving orders

May 26, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We wish you many new retailer partners and many sales with your business! :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

Troop London

Excellent customer service from Ms Judit! highly recommended for any business to offer dropshipping

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! You are amazing :) We are so happy you are satisfied with both how our app works and our customer service. We wish you many sales!

nr dogs

Perfect customer service! Great app! They are really help me to sing up and set up my shop to wholesale!

May 18, 2021

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy you are satisfied with our service and that you are a member of our community now! We wish you many sales! :)