Syncee for Suppliers

Build your B2B wholesale, dropshipping network easily

Price: Free

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Grow your retail network globally with the help of Syncee

Delayne Dixon

Thank you Barbara in customer service for the help. She made the process very easy and is there to answer any questions you have!

August 5, 2020

Thank you for your review. We are glad that everything went so well and easily. Welcome on board! :)

naandocom

Location Hungary
Time spent using app About 1 month

It was so easy to list my products in Syncee Marketplace and start to sell to retailers. Syncee helps me to turn my Shopify store into a dropshipping supplier business. I suggest to anyone who wants to become a dropshipping supplier and wants to sell to other retailers.

July 31, 2020

Thank you for your words! We are happy you like our service :) Welcome to our community!

KIVIBAG

Location Hungary
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The Syncee marketplace seems to be the best place to offer our products and find resellers worldwide. We just started using it and everything looks great so far. It has huge potential, thanks for building and maintaining this service!

July 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you are satisfied with our service :)

topgraveure

Location Germany

Barbara's super assistant. Very fast installation and import of products. If it works the same as technical assistance, this is a very good thing.

July 28, 2020

Thank you for your kind review and for being a part of our friendly community! We wish you many new partners!

Zerpico

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great service and everything looks good so far. Will update after a couple of weeks and see if everything works fine.

July 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. Welcome to our community! :)

The Svaya

Location India

I loved the concept and the reach that the app offers. While I am new to it and haven't yet received an order, the potential of tapping into new markets without having to try via multiple channels sounds like a win-win.

Barbara helped me all along the way and has helped me set up the shop pretty quickly. Looking forward to growing together!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are happy you like what our app offers, and that you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions feel free to let us know about it, we are always here to help. We wish you many new partners :)

Escape to Paradise

Location Australia

Super helpful onboarding team who made it a breeze to set up the app! Looking forward to many orders with Syncee.

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. It makes us so happy that you are satisfied with our service and app. We wish you many new partners!

Tack24

Outstanding customer service and very competent team to build a great dropshipping partnership for suppliers and retailers. I would highly recommend working with them. All the best Dropshipping :D

June 23, 2020

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with our service. In case of any questions always feel free to let us know about it.

SodaPup/True Dogs, LLC

So far, I have had a great experience with Barbara and the Syncee team, helping us get set up on the platform and working through some unique challenges with our skus. Their service has been top notch. We are waiting now for retailers to use the platform to drop ship our products. Fingers crossed!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy you are satisfied with what we offer you :) In case of any questions, we are always here to help.

Halal Cosmetics Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Wow, this is my first time to leave a review of an app on shopify store.
I would admit that their customer service is 5 stars.
I just installed this app and Barbara helped me to set it up.
Thanks Barbara!

June 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are happy you are satisfied with our service :)