Merchants appreciate this app for its automated syncing of tracking information between Shopify and PayPal, enhancing operational efficiency. It's praised for real-time tracking updates, reducing PayPal holds and disputes, and handling multiple stores without extra charges. The app's customer support is noted for their quick and professional responses. Merchants also value its ability to sync past orders up to a year and customization options, helping them maintain healthy PayPal accounts.

November 24, 2021

good 完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。完美符合要求 是想要的插件 可以自动同步运输跟踪号码到paypal。推荐使用。

Anngy
Synctrack replied November 24, 2021

你好 Anngy!

非常感谢您花时间给我们写评论。您坚定不移的支持是我们早上起床的原因,我们非常感谢您的评论。
如果我们可以做些什么来进一步帮助您,请告诉我们。

此致,
Kaylee - 欧米茄团队

September 10, 2021

Just installed the SyncTrack app today and ill start off by saying the integration is probably the best I have ever seen out of any app like this. Turned out I had a question and I reached out to support to see if they could help me out and within an hour they had gotten back to me and went above and beyond to ensure my question was answered and I was taken care of! Thanks, Stella and Dev team!

Inflate-R
Synctrack replied September 10, 2021

Hi Inflate-R,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work
Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!
Omega Team

December 9, 2021

Nice app. Helped me a lot to save my time. I really recommend it to everyone who receives many orders through Paypal.

Gamersi
Synctrack replied December 9, 2021

Hello Gamersi!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

August 28, 2021

I use this app for a long time & have to say that I love it. Very useful, it helps me save a lot of time. Thanks, team!

Trending Custom
Synctrack replied August 30, 2021

Hi Trending Custom,

Thanks for leaving a great review. Glad to hear you've found our app easy and helpful to work with your business. That is our goal. If you need anything just reach out!

Omega Team

February 2, 2022

When there's too much to worry about with Paypal, this makes things easy. VERY SIMPLE and consistent. Takes the worrying out of PayPal's limitations.

Gritty Soul
Almost 2 years using the app
Synctrack replied February 7, 2022

Hi Gritty Soul,

Thank you so much for the review! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying your experience with our app. We are committed to providing outstanding service for the customer and it’s great to know that we’re meeting this goal.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – it’s always appreciated.
Best regards,

April 5, 2021

I have been using this apps for months, and it saved me a lot of times to add tracking numbers on PayPal. And the customer service is always very helpful.

Le Peach
Almost 2 years using the app
January 7, 2021

This app is the Great PayPal tracking app I've used. Easy Use . It saves me a lot of time, I really like it.

Interest Pod
Vietnam
September 6, 2022

This app help me so much to add tracking info, very useful. I think this is a great app It is pretty easy to set up and connects quickly.

Humancustom - Unique Personalized Gifts
France
Synctrack replied September 6, 2022

How lovely and sweet you are! 🌞 Our team is really impressed with the positive things you shared about our app and support service. 🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊🙏🏻😊. Let’s rock together 🔥🚀

December 8, 2021

Finally I don't have to sync my tracking numbers manually anymore, super! It also deals with old orders.

oobique
Synctrack replied December 8, 2021

Hi oobique,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!
Kaylee - Omega team

Edited November 16, 2022

It is essential for my shopify store. Syncing with tracking and paypal is quick, making it the best shopify app I could find. It is also very affordable. You should learn about it. very helpful

ciaocustom
Vietnam
Synctrack replied December 3, 2021

Wow ciaocustom! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,