Synctrack Sync PayPal Tracking

#1 PayPal tracking, Stripe tracking, reduce PayPal disputes

Free plan available

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DecorWord

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Looks good to me. Does the job thats for sure . Makes it easy for a hard working businessman like me

December 15, 2021

Hi DecorWord

All the best!

Chamanisme & Traditions

Location France

Application facile d'utilisation le tracking se passe très bien je n'ai rien à faire. Cette application me facilite les données transmises entre le paiement et le suivi du colis, vraiment très bien

December 12, 2021

Bonjour Chamanisme & Traditions,

Merci pour votre avis! Je suis ravi d'apprendre que vous êtes satisfait de notre application.
Nous cherchons toujours des moyens d'améliorer l'expérience de notre application, mais il est bon de savoir que nous sommes sur la bonne voie.

Faites-moi savoir si nous pouvons faire autre chose pour rendre votre expérience encore meilleure.
Tous mes vœux,
Kaylee - Équipe Omega

Gamersi

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Nice app. Helped me a lot to save my time. I really recommend it to everyone who receives many orders through Paypal.

December 9, 2021

Hello Gamersi!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!

Splendid Store Australia

It's excellent I use this with all my stores and I think it is a brilliant APP. It is a must have!! I totally recommend

Hi Splendid Store Australia,

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy to hear the app is working well for you.

We love hearing from our customers and we’re always looking for ways to improve our app.
I’ve passed your feedback about our app to our team – they’ll be thrilled that they were able to make a difference in your life!
Best regards,

oobique

Finally I don't have to sync my tracking numbers manually anymore, super! It also deals with old orders.

Hi oobique,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Omega. We’re so glad to hear that our app was easy and intuitive for you.

We’ve been working hard on improving the user experience of the app and we hope this has been reflected in your experience. Our team is always trying to make sure users have a great time using our product, so we are happy to know that’s what happened for you!

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions!
Have a great day!

makai2009 family gift shop

I used this app for the convenience of having the tracking numbers on my orders for my new ecommerce Shopify store.

Hi makai2009 family gift shop,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Omega. We’re proud to deliver great value to our customers, so we’re delighted that you found our app to be well priced.
Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,

Depology

The support team and their backend team was so responsive and supportive in helping with tracking upload problems. Def recommended.

December 6, 2021

Hi Depology,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help.
Have a good day!

BeautiFlowShop

Location Israel

The support team has helped me operate the app and was very helpful ! All previous orders have been automatically synced :)
Cheers Mr.Cong, thank you for your assistance !

Hi BeautiFlowShop

Thank you for your review! I’m so glad to hear that you are happy with our app.
We’re always looking for ways to improve the experience of our app, but it’s great to know that we are on the right track.

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make your experience even better.
All the best,

Predator Mounts

Time spent using app 1 day

I own Predator Mounts, which is a US Bases business that provides custom and pre-built mounting systems for flight and space simulation PC Games. My store is built on Shopify, and my about 40-45% of my customers pay with PayPal. With SyncTrack, it save me alot of work and time by putting in 100-200 tracking numbers from Shopify, to the payments made with PayPal. And, the pricing is great! I'm on the lowest paid tier, the $5.99 package, and work every penny@!

Hi Predator Mounts,

Please reach out to us if you need any further assistance!
Sincerely,

ciaocustom

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Over 1 year

It is essential for my shopify store. Syncing with tracking and paypal is quick, making it the best shopify app I could find. It is also very affordable. You should learn about it. very helpful

December 3, 2021

Wow ciaocustom! It sounds like you had a great time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,