TargetBay Product Reviews App

TargetBay Product Reviews App | Reviews

by TargetBay

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Pictures and UGC

NUBE Consignment and Boutique

Great app and fantastic customer service. Very responsive to my inquiry. Immediate feedback and follow up.

DiamondVeneer Fashion

many features w/reasonable pricing. Working w/them two years. very responsive to client's concerns w/solving matters promptly.

Clean Casting Jewelry

great service and we love working with this company. if you need help they are always available to help.

Beauty Box Beauty Supply

I’m working with AK and it’s been an amazing experience thus far! I’ve only been working with TargetBay for approximately 3 weeks and see so many amazing changes done to my website. I have a good feeling about our partnership!

Whimsy Kei

Signed up TargetBay after struggling with 2 other apps, and it has already exceeded what the others were lacking. I had a question with a feature and after submitting a question, AK immediately scheduled a conference that answered my questions and also taught me more that I didn't know. Thank you so much!

Pimp My Diabetes

The onboarding process was easy and they took care of all the setup on my site. They gave good training on how to use the tools. I still have to get try all the features but so far so good.

Buki

This app has streamlined our email marketing, customer reviews, and marketing automation. Plus, their support is super responsive and very helpful. I def recommend!

Tiger Nuts USA

AK has done a terrific job for us, and all of this while India is seriously struggling, well done! Jack and the team at Tiger Nuts USA

Tinte Cosmetics

I've been with Target Bay for a few years now and they are super friendly, very responsive and offer the best customer service. They have also helped us solve super technical problems with regards to sending emails. I would highly recommend.

Johnny Appleseed Orchards

We are a startup brand and looking for enterprise level functionality without the enterprise price. I come from big brands and have used the best in the industry, and am thrilled with the level of service and functionality of this app. Major brands that are paying upwards of $50,000 a year for review apps are wasting their money and should all switch to Target Bay. Perhaps the best kept app secret on the Shopify App Store!

Previous 1 3 4