teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Bent Hook Outfitters

The guys at Teelaunch have been great! We have had some questions on setup and and mock up's and customer support has responded quickly to all my questions. We are not a big store but was treated like one.

I would strongly recommend looking at Teelaunch for all your t-shirt, long sleeve, v neck, and hoodie printing.

Added Comment:10/9/2015
I wanted to add that I have been dealing with the guys at Teelaunch now for almost 2 months and they have helped me out in every situation. I can not say enough about them. From the open and launch of my store till now they have been there.

10/14/2015
Thanks again for all you do!

Thank You!!

12/28/2015
Thanks for a great Christmas!! You guys did what you said and all my orders placed before the 10th were mailed and received.

Keep up the great work guys!!

Thank again for all your hard work.....

2/16/2016
Thanks again for all your hard work. I am really enjoying using the chat feature. It makes life easier. I am very happy to see more products coming soon. Sounds like a great lineup.

Keep up the great work........

5/25/2016
Keep up the great work! Adding new products has been a great plus and as always love the chat feature on the website.

7/26/16
I love the changes to the dashboard.

10/14/2016
Hey guys as the season is ramping up I can not thank you enough for all your hard work. I have been busy creating new designs for all the new products you have launched. Once again you amaze me with your customer service and your willingness to fix any problem even if it is my mistake. I look forward to a busy and fast paced holiday season. Keep up the great work!!

Ride The Flow

Outstanding experience working with Teelaunch. Easy to use app, excellent customer service, and great product choices. Very excited to have the Teelaunch app integrated into my store!

Needthistee

By far my best experience with selling on Shopify. I used Teelaunch before the app and was happy with their service then. This app allows my business to run extremely smooth. Customer service is 2nd to none.

The Tee Nut

I am a complete newbie to eCommence and Teelaunch has been such a blessing.
So easy to use and so responsive to your needs and suggestions.
I could not be happier!! Highest possible recommendation!

The Cornershop

AMAZING! 10 times better than any other t-shirt fulfilment app and cheaper pricing. Also the print quality is better than any other company I have used.

Why is it better? Previously I used "theprintful" and "print aura", with both of those you had to upload twice / once adding products to your website and again uploading the designs to the fulfillmet site. You had to do this for every single product. It took forever. I also checked print samples from them and they weren't great. Also they rip you off on pricing! $13 base cost + $5 shipping, $18! And that's the cheapest item. Crazy.

With Teelaunch you just upload your design for the products you want and process it. That's it. And the base cost for a mens shirt is $8.50 + $4 shipping, $12.50 total. Waay better. I now make $18 profit per item compared to $12.

This beats everyone by far. Highly recommend

Passion Road

This is what every other t-shirt fulfillment app should have been. Completely painless easy to use and outstanding customer support. And don't forget fast. This is literally the best thing to happen to my business this year.

Hakuna Masquata

I am a newbie to Shopify but not a newbie to technology OR customer service. TeeLaunch has made this business actually fun and truly painless. It was really hard to believe that something could actually work so well. Some of my closet friends thought I paid hundreds of dollars on design and fulfillment. If you have questions - they really break their neck to get you answer ASAP. GREAT job team.

God Made Millionaire

When launching a global brand,the printing and fulfillment is a key strategic decision.

We are THRILLED to partner with TeeLaunch to launch our global brand God Made Millionaire ®

TeeLaunch is impeccable with their word and agreements and they operate with the HIGHEST standards...and by the way, the App itself is outstanding as well.

Teetion

Excellent App! Making the designs is dead easy!! I got designs posted and within few hours of marketing I got some orders and they fullfilled automatically with my brand name!
What else do you want....

1 2 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 49 Next