teelaunch: Print on Demand

Developer
teelaunch
4.2
March 4, 2021

I'm liking this so far- only thing that's "annoying" is changing all my designs to a specific size for upload BUT it is what it is.
Looking forward to hearing/watching Chris on POD Ninjas today!

Shanna Dugan Media
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
February 3, 2021

Really great App. Enjoying the extra functionality that it brings to my Shopify store. I look forward to getting to know the app in greater detail

In Love With Pits
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 19, 2021

It is ok, not as expected, and difficult to integrate with 2 shopify stores. Also pretty complicated to setup if something needs to be configured on shopify.

Skydiving Apparel ™
Time spent using app: 21 days
teelaunch replied February 1, 2021

Please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com I would love to see if there is any way to make your experience easier or better with teelaunch.

January 9, 2021

Easy to create and load, love so far! I have added the 32 oz tumbler with multiple colors and it looks great on my website.

Bee Tee Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
teelaunch replied February 1, 2021

We want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your store and excited to see the products we can create together.

January 7, 2021

I have been using this app for about 5 years and have never had a negative experience. The extremely rare instances when I have needed to open a service ticket, Kristi and the rest of the team have always been professional, timely, and fair. Thanks, Teelaunch, for all your hard work and sense of fair play.

Memorable Treasures