teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ThePosh Boutique

I use teelaunch for my online tshirt business. so far i haven't had any issues but wondering if shipping is being affected

BackyardPeaks

I've worked with teelaunch for almost 2 years and the customer service has always been great. Every product or app issue I've had has been resolved. I would look into this app if you have print-on-demand needs.

Tee Shirts I Love

Now that I've figured out a couple things ... it's great! Looking forward to the relationship and the great product selection. HJ

M&W CANINE SHOP

We sincerely like this app as we do not feel like just another customer to them. They respond and do their best to help. You have to remember you are one of many e-commerce sites they have to support. Install the app and try it for yourself. Negative reviews can often be the result of many not understanding what they are doing much less following or reading up before they implement the app. Are they perfect? Is anyone? So far we have had a great experience especially in the stages of getting setup. I definitely would suggest. We use them to add to a business we already have here locally.

TheRicchMat

This app just sucks! The UI in the app is unbearable and i can't even look at my orders, There are plenty of other print on demand apps that are way more better than this. Would not recommend unless you want your brand to go down hill!

Pet Wisdom Store

I love this company! While the cost of products/shipping is a little higher than other competitors, their products are easy to design/upload and their customer service is top notch. I literally can ask them any question and get a response within the hour, it's great! Definitely recommend them if you are looking into a POD company for your store.

TrueCrimeSeven

This is one of my goto app to create awesome products for my customers. While I do feel like there are areas for improvement for the app but currently they are good and consistent with their quality and service. Their customer service is fast and welling to help, which is amazing!!

BelArtHouse

My best supplier. Have been working with them for long time. Great communication with support, fast turnaround and great quality.

Saving Rover

I am in the process of adding product to my store. I added a mug with 2 variants and later went to add another variant only to find out that you cannot add more variants after the fact. So I started over with photos I had used previously plus several more I had planned to use, for a total of 10 variants. I then discovered that there was a limit of 5 variants for most items. I'm not sure why the limit, but i think that more should be allowed. The app is fairly easy to use once you learn how to change your photos to meet their criteria for formatting.

All Sports Locker

Fast fulfillment times, great support, and wide range of products offered. Chris and Kristy are both great to work with.