teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

TheRicchMat

This app just sucks! The UI in the app is unbearable and i can't even look at my orders, There are plenty of other print on demand apps that are way more better than this. Would not recommend unless you want your brand to go down hill!

Pet Wisdom Store

I love this company! While the cost of products/shipping is a little higher than other competitors, their products are easy to design/upload and their customer service is top notch. I literally can ask them any question and get a response within the hour, it's great! Definitely recommend them if you are looking into a POD company for your store.

TrueCrimeSeven

This is one of my goto app to create awesome products for my customers. While I do feel like there are areas for improvement for the app but currently they are good and consistent with their quality and service. Their customer service is fast and welling to help, which is amazing!!

BelArtHouse

My best supplier. Have been working with them for long time. Great communication with support, fast turnaround and great quality.

Saving Rover

I am in the process of adding product to my store. I added a mug with 2 variants and later went to add another variant only to find out that you cannot add more variants after the fact. So I started over with photos I had used previously plus several more I had planned to use, for a total of 10 variants. I then discovered that there was a limit of 5 variants for most items. I'm not sure why the limit, but i think that more should be allowed. The app is fairly easy to use once you learn how to change your photos to meet their criteria for formatting.

All Sports Locker

Fast fulfillment times, great support, and wide range of products offered. Chris and Kristy are both great to work with.

Mellouise

I have been using this app for about two years. Great selection of products. Any time there is an issue I need help with, their customer service has always been prompt to respond & extremely helpful. Kristy is absolutely amazing!

yabbledoo

Good and fast support. Fast turnaround and shipping on products I sell. Good interface and assets. Also open to feedback and improvement. Recommended.

Éire In My Blood

Awesome app! I've been using the Teelaunch app for awhile now and it's awesome. It's so easy to navigate and launch products quickly. They also offer some unique POD products that you won't find elsewhere. All orders are fulfilled in the US (not China!) so shipping to my US customers is super fast!

Matchizz

Great customer service and fast communication with sellers.
They have a variety of products and keep adding new items. I love it about them.