teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

InGENIUS Products

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I have been using TeeLaunch for years. Their prices are great and customer service is amazing. They are the first POD that I have found to get back to normal processing times during the pandemic.

My Woodland Animals

Time spent using app Over 2 years

The customer service at TeeLaunch is great. Especially Kristy has been really helpful in the past. The app is easy to use and I am happy with their print quality. Definitely recommended!

Cultured Generation

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Such a dope app, i can be as creative as I want now & the margins arent so bad either. I wish they had more variety on trendy girl apparel though.

Crafter On Keto Shop

Love it so far. Just placed my first order to see the actual product. I'm anticipating a great product.

Starry Meadows

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Teelaunch has been the only print on demand company that has excelled during this pandemic, customer service replies swiftly, is helpful, if a refund or replacement is required they respond promptly and professionally. Not only that but the products I sell from their company have garnished nothing but 5 star reviews from customers.

Tipsy America

App is easy to use. One of the better POD apps I've seen thus far. However, I wish you we're able to upload one file size and have it automatically applied to other items. It seems it would be relatively easy to do based on pixel width. As of now, you have to manually resize and upload images for different products which is tedious and takes forever.

In terms of shipping: For t-shirts, I placed an order very late on June 24th, began 'processing on July 25th, it was finally fulfilled on July 9th and shipped in July 11th. So, it's looking at about 22-23 days from order to delivery currently.

I was hoping the delay was due to the Fourth of July. But I'm testing again with another order which was placed July 6th and has yet to be fulfilled. I'm hoping those times improve to at least under 7 days, otherwise it won't be feasible to use Teelaunch for t-shirts.

On the bright side, their tumblers shipped very fast and are fairly high quality. Latest order was placed on July 6th, fulfilled July 7th and delivered July 10th.

Three Trees Designs

So far it's great. Have yet to ship any products, but will update when I start selling to review that process. But the design process is super simple!

Corrupt Peanut

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have used this app across multiple stores for years and have yet to have a problem that wasn't fixed by customer service almost immediately. Love the response time, the fullfillment is great and there are always lots of updates during busy seasons and covid!

DeeLight Crafts

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Teelaunch is better than Printful. Their customer service is excellent, I never had a problem with them. They respond very fast via email and even during this crazy covid 19, they deliver on time. Thank you, Teelaunch!

Easy Peasy

I made an order a month ago and it still hasn't arrived and it's incredibly difficult to get in touch with customer service. This company has officially lost my business

June 15, 2020

I'm very sorry for your troubles getting in touch with customer service, can you please reach out to me christopher@teelaunch.com, we migrated to a new helpdesk so I wondering if that is the issue as all of our tickets are responded to within 24 hrs. Please reach out and let me make this right