teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Viral Fashion Shop

Super easy to use, you can get your store up in 10 minutes. Great selection of different products. A lot of USA made products as well.

All About My Business

Great so far! I have created an entire t-shirt line in less than an hour! I would defintiely recommend!

Salon Confessions

loving the app so far. very easy to use. has only been two days so far. They have a good selection of products.

Catalina Tees

Easy to start up even for beginners. Since I am a beginner, I did run into an issue with my store. I asked for help and got a reply very fast -the support team fixed it quick! I highly recommend this POD app. Thank you!!

ToteallyCreations

App is easy to use. I ordered a sample 20oz Tumbler and was very impressed! The print is HQ and the fulfillment and shipping was faster than I expected. I will definitely be adding the product to my shop.

68 Style

so far everything is easy going. great setup and easy to migrate to shopify. Can't wait for people to start buying.

ThePosh Boutique

I use teelaunch for my online tshirt business. so far i haven't had any issues but wondering if shipping is being affected

BackyardPeaks

I've worked with teelaunch for almost 2 years and the customer service has always been great. Every product or app issue I've had has been resolved. I would look into this app if you have print-on-demand needs.

Tee Shirts I Love

Now that I've figured out a couple things ... it's great! Looking forward to the relationship and the great product selection. HJ

M&W CANINE SHOP

We sincerely like this app as we do not feel like just another customer to them. They respond and do their best to help. You have to remember you are one of many e-commerce sites they have to support. Install the app and try it for yourself. Negative reviews can often be the result of many not understanding what they are doing much less following or reading up before they implement the app. Are they perfect? Is anyone? So far we have had a great experience especially in the stages of getting setup. I definitely would suggest. We use them to add to a business we already have here locally.