4.3
January 19, 2021

It is ok, not as expected, and difficult to integrate with 2 shopify stores. Also pretty complicated to setup if something needs to be configured on shopify.

Skydiving Apparel ™
Time spent using app: 21 days
teelaunch replied February 1, 2021

Please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com I would love to see if there is any way to make your experience easier or better with teelaunch.

January 9, 2021

Easy to create and load, love so far! I have added the 32 oz tumbler with multiple colors and it looks great on my website.

Bee Tee Clothing
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
teelaunch replied February 1, 2021

We want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your store and excited to see the products we can create together.

January 7, 2021

I have been using this app for about 5 years and have never had a negative experience. The extremely rare instances when I have needed to open a service ticket, Kristi and the rest of the team have always been professional, timely, and fair. Thanks, Teelaunch, for all your hard work and sense of fair play.

Memorable Treasures
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 6, 2021

Teelaunch is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST U.S. based Print on demand company! I've been using them for years. Their customer service is amazing. They get back to you the same day (during business hours), and often right away. Their products are excellent quality. I personally like their District T-Shirts because they are soft and comfortable 4.3oz cotton, which is slightly lighter than the standard 5 oz cotton shirt (which the also have). Teelaunch also has glass cutting board and printed-tile jewelry boxes. They stay on top of their subcontractors and send emails to us artists to let us know if they expect any production or shipping delays.
True, Teelaunch may not have the largest collection of products, but they have all the basic items like apparel and drink ware. Their production creation tool integrates very well with Shopify. Yes, you need to have your graphics in specific sizes, rather than one-size-fits all, but I personally like that type of control.
INSTALL AND USE TEELAUNCH! They are definitely worth it.

Celtic Art Store / Ravensdaughter Designs
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
December 25, 2020

After using many POD companies, I have to say Teelaunch is the best offering consistently high quality printing and products. Most orders ship out quickly, every so often a random order takes a lengthy amount of time to ship, but generally they are speedy, and I have been pleased overall. Their customer support is awesome! Hands down the best of all POD companies. They usually reply same day within minutes or hours. They are helpful and knowledgeable and are always quick to be accountable and resolve any issue. My only complaint about Teelaunch is they do not have enough products. I have to use other POD companies to have a well rounded line of products. If Teelaunch carried them all I wouldn't mess with the other POD companies and their inconsistent print quality and subpar customer service. Items I would like to see from Teelaunch in the future, wrap around print mugs, puzzles, full print cosmetic bags, and more clothing options

ThereisNOStore
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited November 28, 2020

I love how easy it is to do the mugs. But, the 888px x 888px frustrates me. I don't have space to include the brand logo.

Love Genealogy
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 14, 2020

This is an excellent, easy to use well supported app. I try to sell as many products as I can with Teelaunch. They also have great branding add-ons, packing slips, etc that are excellent for bringing repeat business. The owner Chris is a great guy and they have an active community on Facebook. Highly recommend!!!

BlackSheepClothingCo
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 31, 2020

It is alright, everything is so good, and it would be perfect if the shipping costs were a tad lower.

yourw3rld
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 28, 2020

Teelaunch's offers high quality printed products that sustain their image quality. Their customer service is on top of their game and they are my "go-to" app within Shopify and beyond.

Visitation School Store
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 28, 2020

I have used teelaunch for a while now and it is the easiest Print On Demand app I have used to make my store. My designs never look bad because of how organized and strict the creating process is, the app is easy to navigate and organize products on store, and customer service replies very very quickly. 5/5 easy decision.

Offset Orca