Reviews (640)

4.2

Merchants find this print-on-demand app user-friendly, offering a wide range of unique products and seamless integration with various platforms. They appreciate the competitive pricing and the responsive customer service that efficiently resolves issues. The app's designer is also praised for his assistance with technical queries and design edits. Merchants highly recommend it for its quality products and speedy delivery.

October 15, 2019

The ABSOLUTE BEST Customer Service I have ever experienced in 6 years in the industry. This is one Company that responds QUICKLY to emails. When you have an issue they are on it. If the first level can't help them it's referred directly to the owner who jumps right in to provide assistance. There is no "email fear" of waiting days for a response. It's timely and I don't think I have ever waited longer than 15 minutes! The app is easy to accomplish and the interface with Etsy is a breeze. My Print and Mail timeframes are certainly within 5 business days and with over 30 "test" orders out the door there has been ZERO quality complaints. Through our follow-ups we have been looking for complaints and all that we heard were "Very Happy" and "Would Order Again". We are certainly happy we made the change from doing our own DTG printing to Teelaunch!

oliveoiloutpost
March 27, 2017

The teelaunch app is by far the best print-on-demand app I have ever used. The functionality is near perfect and the customer support is both prompt and superb. T-Shirts look great, are shipped fast and my customers come back to buy more!

Highly recommended

Pistolsnipe
Edited February 22, 2023

Had some issues, which they fixed. Thank you for the assistance on the matter. Very helpful when needed.

Allegiant Goods Co.
November 12, 2016

We've been using TeeLaunch for a couple of weeks now and so far have been extremely pleased with the integration with our Shopify store (https://www.KawaiiSquishyStore.com), The pricing for the t-shirts is very competitive and the quality of the shirts have been great. They even sent three samples to us for free so that we could experience the entire buying and fulfillment process from start to finish. And the live chat support has been great, always there to answer any questions.

Kawaiisquishystore
July 19, 2018

Great products and customer service. I love to work with them.

Jumpman Store
Vietnam
February 18, 2017

Plain and Simple, it's easy to use, love it.

Gearmaart Com
December 12, 2016

Top quality products, and the very best customer service you will find! I researched the various options for print on demand, and finally chose teelaunch - so glad that I did. They have always gone out of their way to help, and take time to make sure everything is clear. Very impressed, and highly recommend!

Nature Visions Boutique
July 13, 2019

I wanted to add POD to my store and had a lot of questions. The customer support is great and answered all my questions promptly and helped guide me through the process. Have already made a few sales! Thank you

Paws Night Out
teelaunch replied July 23, 2019

We love to help great store owners like yourself!

May 17, 2019

I love the selection that relaunch has. I have yet to have an ordered fulfilled, but am excited about the products.

Lweendo Art
November 14, 2016

Great app! Great customer service!

Seahorse Mansion