teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Starry Meadows

Teelaunch has been the only print on demand company that has excelled during this pandemic, customer service replies swiftly, is helpful, if a refund or replacement is required they respond promptly and professionally. Not only that but the products I sell from their company have garnished nothing but 5 star reviews from customers.

Tipsy America

App is easy to use. One of the better POD apps I've seen thus far. However, I wish you we're able to upload one file size and have it automatically applied to other items. It seems it would be relatively easy to do based on pixel width. As of now, you have to manually resize and upload images for different products which is tedious and takes forever.

In terms of shipping: For t-shirts, I placed an order very late on June 24th, began 'processing on July 25th, it was finally fulfilled on July 9th and shipped in July 11th. So, it's looking at about 22-23 days from order to delivery currently.

I was hoping the delay was due to the Fourth of July. But I'm testing again with another order which was placed July 6th and has yet to be fulfilled. I'm hoping those times improve to at least under 7 days, otherwise it won't be feasible to use Teelaunch for t-shirts.

On the bright side, their tumblers shipped very fast and are fairly high quality. Latest order was placed on July 6th, fulfilled July 7th and delivered July 10th.

Three Trees Designs

So far it's great. Have yet to ship any products, but will update when I start selling to review that process. But the design process is super simple!

Corrupt Peanut

I have used this app across multiple stores for years and have yet to have a problem that wasn't fixed by customer service almost immediately. Love the response time, the fullfillment is great and there are always lots of updates during busy seasons and covid!

DeeLight Crafts

Teelaunch is better than Printful. Their customer service is excellent, I never had a problem with them. They respond very fast via email and even during this crazy covid 19, they deliver on time. Thank you, Teelaunch!

Easy Peasy

I made an order a month ago and it still hasn't arrived and it's incredibly difficult to get in touch with customer service. This company has officially lost my business

June 15, 2020

I'm very sorry for your troubles getting in touch with customer service, can you please reach out to me christopher@teelaunch.com, we migrated to a new helpdesk so I wondering if that is the issue as all of our tickets are responded to within 24 hrs. Please reach out and let me make this right

Avanie

I've been working on setting up my store and this app is so easy to use and the product mock ups are great! Customer service has been so helpful, answering my many emails almost immediately. Loving it so far!

BELDISEGNO

Update: The customer support contacted me immediately and it looks like there was some technical issue that I didn't received their response to my ticket.
5 stars to their great customer support!

June 5, 2020

Glad we could get everything resolved and I appreciate you giving us a chance to make it right.

Foxvillagedesign

It is very easy to use the app. Beginner friendly. Best customer service whenever I have some issues/problem

June 5, 2020

We really appreciate customers like you and are happy to help!

Angie Illustrates

So dissapointing - while I've heard good things about the products, the service is garbage. No updates with tracking, lost items, and general indifference. Even my own sample got lost in the mail, with no updates after six weeks. Use another provider that actually gives two hoots about your business.

June 5, 2020

We're very sorry for your experience, the COVID-19 Pandemic has wreaked havoc in the international shipping space and has limited about ability to solve international shipping issues or ensure delivery. We've refunded Angie Illustrates for any lost items and tried to reach out to see if we could explain in more detail the limitations we're all facing concerning international shipping restrictions and delays. Happy to talk to any potential customers about the current issues more in depth, just message christopher@teelaunch.com