teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

99 Wake Up - (MT VN)

Location Vietnam
Time spent using app Almost 4 years

After 17 days still processing, 5 times contact with customer service and still production. TOO LATE for 1 Black MUG

Etsy Store

October 26, 2020

I'm very sorry for the trouble you're having, can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com (Hi, I'm Christopher the founder) and I can help troubleshoot your issue.

FemTops

Time spent using app About 2 years

Horrible and slow customer service, all orders during covid19 took over 3 weeks, and sometimes it took 3 days to get a response on the status of an order. We tried asking for an expedited production for a planned photoshoot and they weren't helpful at all

October 26, 2020

I'm incredibly sorry for your issues, unfortunately because of COVID, Canvas Brand Tank Tops are in short supply and we tried out best to find the garment you ordered but unfortunately we were unable to, resulting in our delayed response. We have never experienced such an outage of garments and are working on a much more robust system to notify customers. Again very sorry.

The Christmas Face Mask Shoppe

Time spent using app Over 1 year

UPDATED REVIEW: Teelaunch did everything to make this right. I was, and my customer, was very satisfied with the result (though it did take a while and some pestering to get the order out.) A second purchase order came in and processed – this new customer left this review: "I am so happy with my purchase! It came out better than I expected and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" OLD REVIEW: The first order placed and it got messed up! Sent the customer 1 out of 2 that were ordered. How does this happen? I am mortified and so disappointed because the product I know is going to be very profitable for me going into Q4. I know they will "make it right" but I don't want this to happen at all. Really nervous and wondering if I should take the product down from my store.

My Family Zone

Time spent using app About 1 month

Getting the width to fill out the specs is a little tricky, but the app works fine, I had no problem using it with Shopify.

Sara's Photography & Design

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am super impressed with Teelaunch and so are my customers. Creating a product is super easy on their app (platform). When I received an order, payment was seamless, email systems for orders are great and informative. However!! Teelaunch set themselves apart from all the rest when this order was placed on Tuesday, received on Friday in a professional manner. The product was done perfectly. This was the 32 oz. water bottles they just added. My customer literally called me to say how impressed they are!! Anyone in business knows that's not a call you get everyday. I'm so impressed with Teelaunch and look forward to more happy customers!!

Team Custom Gear

Companies like Teelaunch empowers folks to build businesses wherever there is an internet connection. Supply chains are not easy to manage; especially, in the on-demand custom products sector. The commitment to improve technology and securing reliable supply chains and services is what puts Teelaunch at the top of its class. I only know this because I have used them in my business for several years and have been through the stresses and roller coasters with them. No doubt, Teelaunch is a service that is worth making a part of your business. Appreciate the difference you have made Teelaunch! Congrats on 5 years...there is a reason why you have been around this long and no doubt it will be several years to come.

Coveted Gift

I have been using teelaunch for a few months now. I am very happy with thus far. Pricing, quality, ease of use, and customer service has all been great. They are the first place I look when creating a new product. I recommend using them.

FANG Fuel Coffee Co.

This app is super easy to use to create custom products. I am not sure how order fulfillment is going to go yet or payments but I will let you know!

Mugs Fanatics

Good: Customer service excels. Replies were always fast (longest it took was 48hours). Great variety of products. Competitive pricing. Very reliable app.

To improve:

1. the user interface is more on the simple side, compared to the competition. You can’t edit products you created in the app, for example, it has to be done on the shopify side. Also the file has to be an exact size in pixels for every product or you won’t be able to upload. So if you wanna use the same design in 5 different products, you have to create 5 different files of five different sizes.

2. Talking specifically about mugs, I wish there were more size options specially for the accent and the black mugs.

3. Also I wish there was an “all around print” option for mugs.

4. I’d appreciate more mockup options on mugs as well.

Overall, don’t get the wrong impression. This is a company worth Doing business with.