4.3

Merchants appreciate this print-on-demand app for its unique product offerings, such as Metal Wall Art and Laser Etched Cutting Boards, and its seamless integration with Shopify. They commend the ease of design uploading and order personalization, with orders syncing directly from their stores. The app's customer service is highly praised, often involving the owner in issue resolution and bulk order handling. Merchants also value the competitive pricing, which allows for a decent profit margin.

August 15, 2016

This app does exactly what it says it will. Simple and easy to use. Thanks!

Design Resources
Ireland
October 19, 2016

Love the selections of products!

Just For Cat Lovers
October 11, 2017

Highly recommended. Very easy to use. Wish there are more customization options other than uploading your own artwork. Would be cool to make your own designs while doing it all inside the app.

Theevergreenshop
December 3, 2016

Fast shipping and great customer support

Mycoolshops
December 8, 2021

I've been with Teelaunch for many years and they have always gone above and beyond. The product selection is excellent and I've had very few complaints over the years from my customers. They love the products I source from Teelauch. Pricing is fair, and you can easily make a decent profit on most products.
Should an issue arise, they have a team of top-notch customer support people who are quick to respond and are always helpful. You won't find a better POD company anywhere else. Teelaunch has been an integral part of the success of my business.

Polish Shirt Store
Edited June 23, 2017

UPDATE - 6/23/17

After a few years, we decided to give them another go. They've consistently printed my products extremely quickly and with great quality. I highly recommend them for all your POD items.

UPDATE - 11/4/2015

Despite the trouble I had starting up, I stuck with them with hopes they would get better. Within a few hours of posting the review, the owner contacted me. He helped me solve a few of the issues I was having. Since then, not a problem.

If you're looking for t-shirt fulfillment, with a lower cost, definitely look into Teelaunch.

---------------
Original Review:

Easy to set-up, good concept, good phone cases, and relatively quick turnaround.

However...

Horrible customer service. I've sent multiple emails with no response. Come on...

In addition to this, I ordered a few shirts and a phone for myself to see the quality of them. Really? The size of the print one my shirt is maybe 1/3 or 1/4 of what the mockup shows. And the quality is not too great. I would not wear this shirt. The white underbase on one of my designs did not even line-up with the color layer on top. (A white underbase is how you print colors on dark shirts). I'm not even sure why they would send these shirts out...I got two different designs and not too impressed. The phone case came out good, however.

Good concept, but have some ways to go.

Iswimwithissues
July 11, 2018

I have been working with the Teelaunch team since Oct 2017 and I think I am qualified to give this 5 star review after that amount of time. We started with mugs and then did some apparel and bags. Everything has been great.

The customer service has been excellent. Any issues have been quickly solved and to a higher standard than expected.

My only complaint would be the expensive shipping to Australia on a lot of items killing the profit margins because we currently don't have a great exchange rate. So I would like to add more products but can't right now.

That's not really their fault, it is what it is.

I have dabbled with other suppliers and while you might save a dollar or two somewhere else, it's not worth the headaches if you have a problem.

Highly recommend the teelaunch app and team.

Farkewemporium
December 6, 2017

Excellent customer service. Excellent quality of the prints. Super happy with teelaunch.

Sudoshirt
November 13, 2018

I installed them all. Ya know: Printify, Printful, CustomCat, Pixels. Each time I got excited and every one had a downfall that I didn't want to live with. I did a search online and found your company. I was worried by the name that it was just t-shirts. I looked a bit further and I am extremely pleased with the item costs, selection, shipping costs, ease of using the tools and mockup images. Perfect solution for what I'm working toward. And I really loved the welcome email too. Seems like you guys get it and that goes a long way with me. :) Thank you!!

Doodabobs
October 25, 2016

This is what an app / service should be. Awesome UX, great customer service, and brilliant business model.

Thatloop