teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

ThereisNOStore

After using many POD companies, I have to say Teelaunch is the best offering consistently high quality printing and products. Most orders ship out quickly, every so often a random order takes a lengthy amount of time to ship, but generally they are speedy, and I have been pleased overall. Their customer support is awesome! Hands down the best of all POD companies. They usually reply same day within minutes or hours. They are helpful and knowledgeable and are always quick to be accountable and resolve any issue. My only complaint about Teelaunch is they do not have enough products. I have to use other POD companies to have a well rounded line of products. If Teelaunch carried them all I wouldn't mess with the other POD companies and their inconsistent print quality and subpar customer service. Items I would like to see from Teelaunch in the future, wrap around print mugs, puzzles, full print cosmetic bags, and more clothing options

Love Genealogy

I love how easy it is to do the mugs. But, the 888px x 888px frustrates me. I don't have space to include the brand logo.

BlackSheepClothingCo

This is an excellent, easy to use well supported app. I try to sell as many products as I can with Teelaunch. They also have great branding add-ons, packing slips, etc that are excellent for bringing repeat business. The owner Chris is a great guy and they have an active community on Facebook. Highly recommend!!!

yourw3rld

It is alright, everything is so good, and it would be perfect if the shipping costs were a tad lower.

Visitation School Store

Teelaunch's offers high quality printed products that sustain their image quality. Their customer service is on top of their game and they are my "go-to" app within Shopify and beyond.

Offset Orca

I have used teelaunch for a while now and it is the easiest Print On Demand app I have used to make my store. My designs never look bad because of how organized and strict the creating process is, the app is easy to navigate and organize products on store, and customer service replies very very quickly. 5/5 easy decision.

99 Wake Up - (MT VN)

After 17 days still processing, 5 times contact with customer service and still production. TOO LATE for 1 Black MUG

Etsy Store

October 26, 2020

I'm very sorry for the trouble you're having, can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com (Hi, I'm Christopher the founder) and I can help troubleshoot your issue.

FemTops

Horrible and slow customer service, all orders during covid19 took over 3 weeks, and sometimes it took 3 days to get a response on the status of an order. We tried asking for an expedited production for a planned photoshoot and they weren't helpful at all

October 26, 2020

I'm incredibly sorry for your issues, unfortunately because of COVID, Canvas Brand Tank Tops are in short supply and we tried out best to find the garment you ordered but unfortunately we were unable to, resulting in our delayed response. We have never experienced such an outage of garments and are working on a much more robust system to notify customers. Again very sorry.

The Christmas Face Mask Shoppe

UPDATED REVIEW: Teelaunch did everything to make this right. I was, and my customer, was very satisfied with the result (though it did take a while and some pestering to get the order out.) A second purchase order came in and processed – this new customer left this review: "I am so happy with my purchase! It came out better than I expected and I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" OLD REVIEW: The first order placed and it got messed up! Sent the customer 1 out of 2 that were ordered. How does this happen? I am mortified and so disappointed because the product I know is going to be very profitable for me going into Q4. I know they will "make it right" but I don't want this to happen at all. Really nervous and wondering if I should take the product down from my store.