4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, wide product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants commend its efficient customer service, large catalog selection, and prompt order fulfillment. The pricing structure allows for a reasonable profit margin, making it suitable for businesses with limited stock capacity. It's particularly praised for supporting the growth of small businesses.

Edited May 27, 2023

Chris at Teelaunch was very receptive to an issue I had with their delivery service for pillows. He responded to the feedback and addressed the situation and followed through. Now, you don't find that every day. Nice!

Slate Avenue
Over 3 years using the app
June 20, 2023

To all those reading reviews... I want to express how exceptional both the product and customer service at Teelaunch are. I initially ordered some metal art samples and I was pleasantly surprised by the top notch quality. Honestly, I wasn't expecting such an impressive outcome, and I was so thrilled that I couldn't help but show everyone for an entire week how wonderful the product was. However, I did encounter a shipping problem along the way. Luckily, my customer service representative, Anthony, was there to assist me. He was incredibly personable and went above and beyond to resolve the issue. His communication skills were outstanding, and his positive and uplifting attitude made a significant difference. I couldn't have asked for a better partner for my store. I want to extend my gratitude to Teelaunch as a whole, and especially to Anthony!

Mystical Motifs
5 months using the app
Edited March 23, 2023

Thanks, Christopher for reaching out and getting my Shopify store up and running again. Love the metal wall art.

Show Barn Life
Over 2 years using the app
teelaunch replied March 19, 2023

Very sorry for the confusion, if you go to https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1 you can connect to your Shopify store. Unfortunately, you can't access from app.teelaunch.com. If you have any issues please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com

May 17, 2023

Extremely poor customer service despite multiple emails. Extremely long waits for shipping. Avoid them. There are plenty other POD companies who actually take care of their customers.

GiftsByIvy
6 months using the app
March 13, 2023

Great App, Great Support This is my PoD Supplier to go to for unique products. Strongly recommended. I love it when you can sell more than just t-shirts

crazyaboutcatsandcoffee
9 months using the app
March 14, 2023

BEWARE Store Owners - teelaunch Customer service is seriously lacking. Be prepared to send 2-3 emails before getting the specific information you requested, if at all. Shipping issues from my very sample first order. I ordered samples on 2/25 and as of 3/14 the shipment still not received by carrier (USPS) despite listed 3-7 day production time. Multiple attempts to get updated information/status but have only been provided the tracking information again and again with no further explanations and no attempt to make it right.
For example: If you are used to Printful's level customer service - you will need to drastically adjust your expectations for teelaunch.
Aside from that, their pricing/cost is more favorable for the seller in most cases.
Give them a try, but be aware they might not resolve your customer service issues to your satisfaction.

ANTISTATE
20 days using the app
July 17, 2023

Teelaunch provides great customer service and numerous of products . Our recommended drop shipping company.

Madison Symonne
1 day using the app
teelaunch replied October 28, 2023

We're absolutely thrilled you've chosen us as your partner! 🌟 W're honored to join you on this exciting journey and help you flourish. Let's make some magic together!

February 18, 2016

Been using Teelaunch for 4 months now and there's no better technology in the market. The integration was seamless and adding additional products is a breeze. Their customer service is always prompt, their shirt (& product) qualities are superb and the printing itself is strong. I would recommend them to anyone creating and selling t-shirts at scale.

Lolas Pet Boutique
Almost 8 years using the app
May 24, 2018

Teelaunch has the best mockups. However, the print size is kind of samll on the 3 xl and 4 xl sizes.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Over 7 years using the app
December 26, 2018

Use them only for shirts and they do a good job. Good turnaround time and descent prices. Recommended.

Curious Rebel