teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand | Reviews

by teelaunch

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

IRIE EXCH

Just stared using it but excited to see what other products that it can bring me to take my page to a whole other level.

July 15, 2021

We're excited to have you onboard and let us know if you have any questions or suggestions on how to make teelaunch better.

LFCGADGETS

I like the app and the service, too. However it does not load on certain browsers all the time. Pretty sure this will be solved by the team. Also, they have great support ready to help. Shipping times are OK in US, for international not so much. Needs improvement. All in all, a great POD solution.

July 15, 2021

We've rolled out a new version of our app that solves all these issues with not being able to loaded on certain browser versions. International shipping is very complex post-COVID we are doing everything we can to improve but unfortunately cost can be prohibitive when trying to drastically decrease shipping times, but we welcome your feedback and doing our best to continually improve.

Cha Da Cup

Been using Teelaunch for a year now and have to say there service has been great. The response time is amazing, good products. Keep up the good work.

TheGrindCycling

Customer service, quality of product, and production times are top notch. Teelaunch is my "go-to" print on demand companies for all of my Shopify stores!

Manzanita Apparel

So easy to use. Intuitive interface filled with everything you need and nothing you don't. Allowed me to fill out my online store with a handful of additional items that I don't want to hold in inventory. Keep it up!

Caliber Shop

Been working with Teelaunch for years - they're always a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend this company for POD.

April 17, 2021

We really appreciate the kind words, it's been great working with you too!

mrandmrsshirts

This app is so good. Fantasy service and product. Personal agents are so pretty friendly and available. Recommend!

April 17, 2021

So happy to hear this, we try very hard to provide a quality service and product.

Politicians Are Mugs

Fantastic app with great products. But more importantly exceptional customer service, thank you Kirsty! - Politicians Are Mugs

PR FLAGS UP

love this app i love the fact that i can design flags and do not have to buy them in bulk to sell them

Shanna Dugan Media

I'm liking this so far- only thing that's "annoying" is changing all my designs to a specific size for upload BUT it is what it is.
Looking forward to hearing/watching Chris on POD Ninjas today!