teelaunch: Print on Demand

Developer
teelaunch
4.2
May 17, 2022

I worked well for years. I just updated the app and my existing order is gone. I'll have to refund the customer. Going to go with another vendor.

Art of Kristian Kabuay
Time spent using app: About 4 years
teelaunch replied May 29, 2022

I am so sorry that you had trouble with this order, I was able to resolve your issue with the app and I verified and the order was received by the customer.

Edited April 16, 2022

I’ve used Teelaunch for over a year and it was very easy to set up as well as very affordable and reliable. I’ve had very few issues and when I do the customer service is always very responsive. When the customer service isn’t able to figure something out, the founder was able to help out.

codebrew mugs
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 15, 2022

I have been happy with the quality of the products but after the update, all of my products and account settings are gone and I have an order to place. I need this fixed or I'll have to find another supplier!

Intentionally You
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
teelaunch replied May 29, 2022

We reached out to you to offer our solution but you had already decided to move on to a different vendor. We take full responsibility for the issue and let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your business back in the future.

Edited April 14, 2022

We have been using Tee-Launch for the last 6 years and love their products services and prices (and especially their Print On Demand Turn Around Time). They just went through a brand new update with their Shopify app and they said they are getting ready to offer new features and products so I can't want to see what is coming! THANK YOU Tee-Launch!! You Guys Rock!!

GreatGiftItems.com
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
April 11, 2022

I would highly recommend Teelaunch, their customer service is top notch combined with their product quality. They walked me through the new app update and everything is smooth sailing. I use Teelaunch for many of my client stores.

TheGrindCycling