4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, unique product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants can easily list products, personalize designs, and manage shipping details. The app's customer service is highly regarded for its efficiency and prompt problem-solving. With competitive pricing, it allows for reasonable profit margins. The company's commitment to customer satisfaction is a standout feature.

November 14, 2022

A good range of products, my customers are happy and whenever I need help with something the team is quick to sort it out. Thank you!

The Diving Store
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Edited April 16, 2022

I’ve used Teelaunch for over a year and it was very easy to set up as well as very affordable and reliable. I’ve had very few issues and when I do the customer service is always very responsive. When the customer service isn’t able to figure something out, the founder was able to help out.

codebrew mugs
Over 1 year using the app
March 13, 2023

Great App, Great Support This is my PoD Supplier to go to for unique products. Strongly recommended. I love it when you can sell more than just t-shirts

crazyaboutcatsandcoffee
8 months using the app
April 2, 2022

I HAVE ORDERS TO PLACE AND THE APP ISN'T EVEN LOADING NOW. THIS IS THE WORST POD EVER! FIX THE APP NOW!

Helicity Designs
Over 6 years using the app
teelaunch replied April 5, 2022

This issue has been fixed and we apologize for the short downtime. We tried to contact you about this but your email bounced back. Please reach out if you are still having trouble.

March 23, 2022

ALL OF MY PRODUCTS AND ORDERS ARE NOW GONE AS A RESULT OF THEIR APP UPDATE! Worst update EVER! No warning, no information, nothing. One day everything is there, next day, GONE! Unacceptable!!

The Atlas Society Store
teelaunch replied April 5, 2022

I looked into your issue and your products aren't gone, they just had trouble importing into the new version of the app. Your frustration is understandable but this is an issue we can fix if you give us another chance.

Edited April 5, 2022

THEIR RECENT APP UPDATE DELETED ALL MY PRODUCTS! Been using them since 2016 along with a couple of other providers here on Shopify app store and all has been OK, but suddenly they did an update and all my products are gone! I have written to them and they have not helped me at all! I have moved all my orders out of their site and onto their competitors who do a much better job with customer support.

CSG Store
teelaunch replied April 5, 2022

I'm sorry for the trouble you had migrating to the new version of the app. We let you down and understand why you felt the need to leave. That being said, if you ever want to give us another chance we'll work hard to regain your trust.

Edited September 26, 2022

The following pertains to T-shirts only:
Want to do business with a POD company that often ships you shirts that are over sprayed with pre-treatment thus leaving weird stains on your shirts after you wash them? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that often prints your designs off centered? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that often prints your designs crooked? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that after 3-4 washes the print often develops lots of tiny cracks? Teelaunch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that cares more about money than customer satisfaction? Teelaunch is for you.
Want to do business with a POD company that treats you like a number and not a valued customer? Teelaunch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that when they run out of the pricey shirt you selected for your business decides to ship your customer a lesser priced shirt brand without so much as notifying you? Teeluanch is for you. Want to do business with a POD company that will tarnish your company's reputation? Teelaunch is for you. Krusty the CEO is not to be trusted. This company is doing shady business. Please look elsewhere when selecting a POD to do business with. I've personally dealt with Teelaunch for several years and have had enough. UPDATE: 09-26-22
Teelaunch, I see you updated your response to my review by removing your lie...only after I called you out on it via email. Way to save face. So did I send a vulgar email filled with swearing to Teelaunch? I sure did. One out of a couple dozen is not bad. Yes, I've had to reach out to Teelaunch dozens of times in the past due to bad product they sent me or my customers. I was always cordial, which in turn the Teelaunch representative rarely was. They need lessons in manners and professionalism. After so many screw-ups from Teelaunch, I just about had enough of their incompetences and went off the rails in my email to them. The fact that I did this does not and will not change much with Teelaunch. Most of the problems I have addressed with Teelaunch in the past so many years still exist. I think only one issue I addressed has been addressed. The fact is that they are inconsistent. One may or may not get quality items from Teelaunch. Their quality control department is one I would not be proud of if this were my company. Good luck to you if decide to use Teelaunch. Inspect all sample orders from them and don't assume just because they got it right once, they'll get it right every time. They don't....often.

Method Of Thrashing Hard
teelaunch replied September 22, 2022

This is one of those unfortunate situations where the issues were something that could have been sorted out but we had to make the hard decision to protect our employees and discontinue our relationship with this customer.

The emails that were sent from this customer contained a shocking amount of swearing and abusive language. Even when threatened with this negative review we decided that due to his behavior this was a customer we could no longer work with.

February 18, 2016

Been using Teelaunch for 4 months now and there's no better technology in the market. The integration was seamless and adding additional products is a breeze. Their customer service is always prompt, their shirt (& product) qualities are superb and the printing itself is strong. I would recommend them to anyone creating and selling t-shirts at scale.

Lolas Pet Boutique
Almost 8 years using the app
May 24, 2018

Teelaunch has the best mockups. However, the print size is kind of samll on the 3 xl and 4 xl sizes.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Over 7 years using the app
December 26, 2018

Use them only for shirts and they do a good job. Good turnaround time and descent prices. Recommended.

Curious Rebel