teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Wizzle World

Communication is poor between merchants and developer. Lost entire inventory when I attempted to “update” my app. All the products are still in my store, but they’re no longer in the teelaunch app and if someone buys one, guess what. Nope. Solution: recreate all my inventory one by one. Are you joking?! STAY AWAY! They’re a middleman anyway and in less than 8 hours ive already sourced replacements for many of their items. Of course they’re all cheaper which is great news for me.

December 7, 2021

We're very sorry that this happened. It was the perfect storm of technical issues edge cases coupled with the craziness that is the 4th quarter. While this issue is unlikely to happen again, and we have a upgrader ready to launch later this month, we are sorry to lose you as a customer and if there is anything I can do please reach out to me directly christopher@teelaunch.com founder @ teelaunch.

BLEMER VXW

***UPDATED***
I WILL START HERE... I have had a very challenging experience with Teelaunch. That said, they have found out what the issue was with the disconnect between their application and my store. That alone has led me to change my rating from 1 star to 4. If I have success moving forwards, with minor issues in the coming weeks, I will revisit a 5-star review. Until then, I will be in touch and see how the application's interface works for me. ***I have been emailing back and forth with this company since October. The connection between my store and the application stopped working. They sent me instructions and asked me to send a screenshot. I followed all the instruction, and sent both a screenshot and a recording. Now, every time I send a message.... I get the same reply... that they have sent my request to a manager. I have sent a message today as well. I have had application issues before, but this is just beyond unappealing. I took the time to prepare several designs for products, but none of them will be pushed to my store. The makes things awkward, as I have prepared Items for clients but the items cannot be completed. I wish I had a great experience like other merchants, but here I sit disturbed and unhappy with this app, which I was very excited to you. I'm very jealous of those who could get this company to reply in a timely manner, as that has not been my experience. I'll be on the hunt, once again, for yet another supplier.

The Parker Shoppes

I am not impressed with teelaunch. Placed an order on 11/22, sat Pending for 3 days until I emailed them. Now 15 days after the order was placed, still sitting in production status. This updated system is a horrible experience. I recommend other POD over this one.

SeaWorld Shop

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use teelaunch to offer our customers seasonal designs and unique products so we can get quality product out, fast! No need to buy bulk and guess size breakdowns and wait for production time. The DTG is top quality and products are name-brand.

Jesse Kramer

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

teelaunch is my go-to POD app! Wonderful customer service with fast response time and resolutions - but I hardly ever have to contact them because everything runs so smoothly! The closest thing to set-it-and-forget-it that's out there.

The CF Company Store

I've used teelaunch on over 50 stores for over 4 years now. It's always the first app I recommend of all of the POD apps out there. It's super easy to use, straightforward interface, great product selection, prices, and print quality - and super fast and helpful customer service! Unlike many other apps, with teelaunch we don't experience stock issues or shipping delays - which is HUGE!

Normal Brandz

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Terrible app.They've gotten so many orders wrong that I've had to refund multiple customers. I've lost WAY too much money from this. It doesn't deserve constructive criticism. It deserves to be broken down and rebuilt when the developers get their minds right. It constantly removed products without warning, and a lot of their electronics don't work and break easily. Avoid.

Odin's Treasures

Please STAY AWAY from this app. Particularly if you have many SKUs; whenever you receive an order, it will require you to manually go to the app, find the order, and select MANUALLY which items belong to teelaunch and which items don't. It's an absolute waste of time. I had to refund my first order and delete the app after a week of trying to fix the app. The customer service is basically useless as well.

July 25, 2021

I’m Christopher, founder of teelaunch. While critical feedback is heard to hear it’s the only way we can get better, so thank you for leaving this review. While developing our app we wanted to make it easy for people to bring in products to teelaunch that they use to fulfill themselves or with someone else. That is why we created the product linking feature, which lets you link your Shopify products with your teelaunch products for fulfillment. For the vast majority of our customers this is a non-issue as products created in our app are automatically linked and no manual work is necessary to designate products as teelaunch products.

Your use case is a little different. It seems like you either fulfill yourself or through other providers more than a few products. We do have an ignore button that lets the app know that those products are not to be fulfilled by teelaunch but it was created with a smaller number of non-teelaunch products in mind. I’ve been working with the dev team to implement a feature that let you tell the app to ignore all unlinked (non teelaunch products). While this solution is coming too late for you, I appreciate your feedback so now users like you will be able to enjoy the app in the future.

PastelCutie

I attempted to use this app to provide my customers with a better product. What I've gotten are headaches with their non-functional app and miss communication from their ingenious customer support team when I try to explain to them their app isn't adding products into my SHOPIFY store, NOT an ETSY store. I reiterated that fact and my problem in 2 different emails and they still failed to understand anything. I'm staying far away.

July 25, 2021

I’m Christopher, the founder of teelaunch and I thank you for bringing this to my attention. Customer service is difficult for everyone. You don’t like having problems that force you to contact us and we don’t like having you be upset. Some issues are transactional in nature and are easy to solve. You need to cancel an order, no problem give us the order number and we’ll take care of it.

Other issues that are specific to you are more difficult to solve. Part of this comes down to the channels of communication. Email is great for many things but not nuanced technical issues. We’ve taken this feedback under advisement and we're working on a separate channel of technical support that we'll undertake via the phone. It’s our hope that this will reduce the amount of misunderstandings that happen when trying to explain something a bit more difficult via email.

Qute Official

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 1 day

Not working at all!
The website has tons of bugs, the app is not working at all...
Just started to work with the app. and now I have no choice but to delete it...
Hope they will improve all and see them again .
Update:
After I reviewed with 1 star, Founder Christopher contacted me and told me that my issue regarding resizing the design uploading is based on what they like but not what I like. He mentioned I am the only person who has this idea and others are willing to adjust their files into (for example 860x600px) photoshop first before uploading it (Because you can not upload 2000x2000)
Here I see they replied "We are willing to hear and improve, but in the email I received from the founder he said:
(Our app requires our customers to create files specifically for those products, I understand other apps allow you to upload any size file and adjust it to fit the template, but we've found that if the customer takes the time to make it specifically for that product
the end result is better then letting them upload whatever they want and try to make it fit. So while I understand that isn't what you're expecting but that is how it is set up. So I will definitely look into that first bug and try to figure out why it happened and get it fixed. ) This comment was absolutely right from their side but completely destroyed the customer's expectations or suggestions. (even if we call it complaint)
All over I found the conversation between me and the founder kinda bad. Because He was trying to correcting me!!!
And was convincing me that my words and review were bad!!! I feel very very bad and offended. so I will never recommend it to anyone.
Even if I was wrong. the way I am feeling very bad, disappointed, and offended is not random.
I am not here to review badly. this is my second-time review with a bad rate out of around 30 apps I reviewed.
Good luck
Wish them a better future,
For this respect, I will not bring back my review to 1 star, even though I feel the exact rate in my heart.

July 15, 2021

We chatted with Qute Official this morning, his concerns are more about how the app works and how he'd like it work versus it not being functional. The app is completely functional, but we are always open to hearing ways that we can improve.