teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Caliber Shop

Been working with Teelaunch for years - they're always a pleasure to deal with! I highly recommend this company for POD.

April 17, 2021

We really appreciate the kind words, it's been great working with you too!

mrandmrsshirts

This app is so good. Fantasy service and product. Personal agents are so pretty friendly and available. Recommend!

April 17, 2021

So happy to hear this, we try very hard to provide a quality service and product.

Politicians Are Mugs

Fantastic app with great products. But more importantly exceptional customer service, thank you Kirsty! - Politicians Are Mugs

PR FLAGS UP

love this app i love the fact that i can design flags and do not have to buy them in bulk to sell them

Shanna Dugan Media

I'm liking this so far- only thing that's "annoying" is changing all my designs to a specific size for upload BUT it is what it is.
Looking forward to hearing/watching Chris on POD Ninjas today!

In Love With Pits

Really great App. Enjoying the extra functionality that it brings to my Shopify store. I look forward to getting to know the app in greater detail

Skydiving Apparel ™

It is ok, not as expected, and difficult to integrate with 2 shopify stores. Also pretty complicated to setup if something needs to be configured on shopify.

February 1, 2021

Please reach out to me at christopher@teelaunch.com I would love to see if there is any way to make your experience easier or better with teelaunch.

Bee Tee Clothing

Easy to create and load, love so far! I have added the 32 oz tumbler with multiple colors and it looks great on my website.

February 1, 2021

We want to thank you for allowing us to be a part of your store and excited to see the products we can create together.

Memorable Treasures

I have been using this app for about 5 years and have never had a negative experience. The extremely rare instances when I have needed to open a service ticket, Kristi and the rest of the team have always been professional, timely, and fair. Thanks, Teelaunch, for all your hard work and sense of fair play.

Celtic Art Store / Ravensdaughter Designs

Teelaunch is ABSOLUTELY THE BEST U.S. based Print on demand company! I've been using them for years. Their customer service is amazing. They get back to you the same day (during business hours), and often right away. Their products are excellent quality. I personally like their District T-Shirts because they are soft and comfortable 4.3oz cotton, which is slightly lighter than the standard 5 oz cotton shirt (which the also have). Teelaunch also has glass cutting board and printed-tile jewelry boxes. They stay on top of their subcontractors and send emails to us artists to let us know if they expect any production or shipping delays.
True, Teelaunch may not have the largest collection of products, but they have all the basic items like apparel and drink ware. Their production creation tool integrates very well with Shopify. Yes, you need to have your graphics in specific sizes, rather than one-size-fits all, but I personally like that type of control.
INSTALL AND USE TEELAUNCH! They are definitely worth it.