teelaunch: Print on Demand

teelaunch: Print on Demand

by teelaunch

Print on Demand Products You've Never Seen Before

familiar...yet different

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ALL of my sneaker orders had printing errors and DID NOT have my Logo. They refused to refund or correct and re-send to my customers.

Mermaid of Hilton Head®

They took 24 days to get the product to my customer which made my business look bad. I had to refund the product to the customer, but received no compensation from them, no apology, and when I checked in with them (daily) they were very rude and defensive. One response I got was this: "It has only been 11 business days". If you're looking to keep a good reputation for your business I would STRONGLY recommend not using this app.

The Woke Goat

They can't even get sample orders right... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME/MONEY. Terrible customer service. Dave (owner and customer service rep) has proven himself incompetent and unprofessional.

Here's what happened: I placed my first sample order on teelaunch app and received an email saying it was not being fulfilled. So I cancelled the order. Then I asked DAVE and followed his instructions for placing another sample order. I got the same error email saying the order is not being fulfilled, AND the sample discount was not applied for the second order.

NOW both orders are in production, none were cancelled and I was charged for both cancelled orders! Haven't heard back from Teelaunch or Dave since. Bunch of amateur thieves. Or maybe it's just Dave by himself? Either way, Teelaunch won't last long in this economy. Good bye Teelaunch! HAHA!

awesomecoffeemug

Teelaunche is bad app. They do not have products to fulfill but do not have notice to seller and bad support

for MILA with love

Shipping took 30 days-70 days, unbelievable that my products got through quality-control (not sure if it exists) and customer service with Dave (owner) was a nightmare. Regarding my dissatisfaction with defective items, he told me "Rather you sell 100 a day or 1 a day that is how we handle it." Save yourself some heartache and stress and pay a little more somewhere else. Mainly because of the owners bad attitude, I would not recommend them. EVER.

Thessalonike

If you want to lose customers, items to ship weeks overdue, and dealing with customer service so horrid you'll want to tear your hair out, you've found the perfect print on demand company.

VikingsBrand

Worst application for international shipping. I had to refund a lot of orders, because their tracking for the international orders does not work.

If you are selling worldwide, I would not suggest Teelaunch as your POD partner.

Pacific NorthWest Lifestyle

This app has been nothing but hassles for my business. As an apparel e-com store owner I would not recommend them. Their app lacks basic functionality and features, if you have to do anything it takes forever and they have an extremely slow and difficult to use "manual ordering" setup.

If you want to place a manual order, forget it. You have to create a duplicate order in shopify where it emails your customer again and messes up your accounting adding the price onto your daily sales twice.

The "order processing" page looks like something out of a 1998 PC word document, has zero useful information and no ideas or ETA's or order processing.

Surprisingly their customer service is pretty on point, and had no problems there. However, end of the day the app has to work and it doesn't - unless you JUST STARTED a new store and have it sync'd up automatically from the beginning and ARE NOT SHIPPING TO CANADA, it's just going to cause you lost time, money and stress. I wouldn't even recommend it for USA orders.

If you're looking to ship POD use Printful instead or for Canada, use "redbubble".

RapMugs

I used teelaunch for several months to help print mugs and shirts for my online store. Their prices were really low compared to other print-on-demand companies, but I quickly found out you get what you pay for. Crooked prints on mugs, incorrect color shirts shipped, terrible and clueless customer service, and app unreliability were the main issues. Unfortunately, there were so many problems, I can't take it anymore. Moving on!

Sic Tranist Gloriaa

They don't give accurate shipping times. One of their printing facilities was affected by a hurricane weeks ago yet they've continued to take orders for the items they knew they wouldn't be able to fulfill anytime soon without telling sellers but continuing to charge them when those orders come in. Now we have orders that have been stuck "in production" for two weeks and angry customers.

Previous 1 3