teelaunch: Print on Demand

Educating, Enabling & Empowering Entrepreneurs.

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

LARRY CARLSON

Have sold many products in the past with this app, but now Im locked out of my account and orders are not processing. What happened? HELP!!!

June 11, 2022

Can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com, I'm the founder, I cannot find your account from your store name and I assure we can fix this and get you going today (Saturday)

Eclectic Reflexions

Like one of the reviewers, i have been using this for a couple of years. Then they made an update and I was never notified until one of my orders never processed. I too was told I had to create a new account, only to find that my items i created were no longer in the app, but was assured when an order was placed it would sinc that product. There use to be an easy option once the product was create to push it to Etsy. That is now gone also. It was free and easy to use and now I have to pay for another app that will connect my Shopify items to Etsy. When I downloaded that and got two orders, one of the tumblers on each order was the wrong one...correct on Etsy, wrong in Shopify and TeeLaunch. I was asked if I had changed the SKU's. I haven't touched any of my listings in over a year...SKU's are auto generated...have no reason to touch them unless I intentionally don't want to get orders. Needless to say, the last couple of weeks have been a mess!!!

Art of Kristian Kabuay

I worked well for years. I just updated the app and my existing order is gone. I'll have to refund the customer. Going to go with another vendor.

May 29, 2022

I am so sorry that you had trouble with this order, I was able to resolve your issue with the app and I verified and the order was received by the customer.

Intentionally You

I have been happy with the quality of the products but after the update, all of my products and account settings are gone and I have an order to place. I need this fixed or I'll have to find another supplier!

May 29, 2022

We reached out to you to offer our solution but you had already decided to move on to a different vendor. We take full responsibility for the issue and let us know if there is anything we can do to earn your business back in the future.

CSG Store

THEIR RECENT APP UPDATE DELETED ALL MY PRODUCTS! Been using them since 2016 along with a couple of other providers here on Shopify app store and all has been OK, but suddenly they did an update and all my products are gone! I have written to them and they have not helped me at all! I have moved all my orders out of their site and onto their competitors who do a much better job with customer support.

April 5, 2022

I'm sorry for the trouble you had migrating to the new version of the app. We let you down and understand why you felt the need to leave. That being said, if you ever want to give us another chance we'll work hard to regain your trust.

Helicity Designs

I HAVE ORDERS TO PLACE AND THE APP ISN'T EVEN LOADING NOW. THIS IS THE WORST POD EVER! FIX THE APP NOW!

April 5, 2022

This issue has been fixed and we apologize for the short downtime. We tried to contact you about this but your email bounced back. Please reach out if you are still having trouble.

The Atlas Society Store

ALL OF MY PRODUCTS AND ORDERS ARE NOW GONE AS A RESULT OF THEIR APP UPDATE! Worst update EVER! No warning, no information, nothing. One day everything is there, next day, GONE! Unacceptable!!

April 5, 2022

I looked into your issue and your products aren't gone, they just had trouble importing into the new version of the app. Your frustration is understandable but this is an issue we can fix if you give us another chance.

Way of the Renaissance Man

I would rate this a zero if I could. I chose them because they are US-based. Three stores with them and not one order fulfilled, not one customer service reply, nothing. They act as if it is "In Process" but three months later and nothing??? I have had to find alternatives and pay more to maintain my business integrity. Skip these guys.

January 4, 2022

Can you please email me at christopher@teelaunch.com, I am not finding you anywhere in our system. I can assure you no customer has ever waited 3 months for production and our customer service answers all questions in 48 hours with most responses coming in under 12 since we operate 18 hours a day. So I really think there is a misunderstanding here and I'd really love to clear this up.

FAITHHAUS

I am so upset about the latest transaction with Teelaunch. An item was ordered via Etsy on Nov. 17th and didn't ship until the evening of Dec.3rd. I had multiple communications with them up to that point and multiple emails with my customer who was ok with the long processing time as long as they received it by Dec. 5th. The amount of excuses as to why it took so long to produce and ship is a joke. Every email was worse than the last with their addition (it looks like 16 days before shipping but when you factor in all their employees wellness days to them it was just 11 days of processing). They refused to credit me ( I had to refund my irate customer) and then I said fine ship it to me and they went ahead and shipped to the customer anyway which was icing on the cake. I have removed all their products and warn if you are a small business that relies on your own customer service this type of business transaction can really put you in a bind. No one wants to wait for a purchase this long. OH, and if you didn't realize how long the Teelaunch processing times are (because it's not listed with the products) they will send you a blog link that you should have read to find out. SMH.

Wizzle World

Communication is poor between merchants and developer. Lost entire inventory when I attempted to “update” my app. All the products are still in my store, but they’re no longer in the teelaunch app and if someone buys one, guess what. Nope. Solution: recreate all my inventory one by one. Are you joking?! STAY AWAY! They’re a middleman anyway and in less than 8 hours ive already sourced replacements for many of their items. Of course they’re all cheaper which is great news for me.

December 7, 2021

We're very sorry that this happened. It was the perfect storm of technical issues edge cases coupled with the craziness that is the 4th quarter. While this issue is unlikely to happen again, and we have a upgrader ready to launch later this month, we are sorry to lose you as a customer and if there is anything I can do please reach out to me directly christopher@teelaunch.com founder @ teelaunch.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6