4.3

This print-on-demand app is appreciated for its user-friendly interface, wide product range, and seamless integration with platforms like Shopify, Spotify, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook. Merchants commend its efficient customer service, large catalog selection, and prompt order fulfillment. The pricing structure allows for a reasonable profit margin, making it suitable for businesses with limited stock capacity. It's particularly praised for supporting the growth of small businesses.

December 9, 2018

Been using Teelaunch for almost 2 years and it's been great. CS responds within a day and they are continuously improving and adding features on the app.

Grafik Traffic
Philippines
Almost 6 years using the app
Edited April 14, 2022

We have been using Tee-Launch for the last 6 years and love their products services and prices (and especially their Print On Demand Turn Around Time). They just went through a brand new update with their Shopify app and they said they are getting ready to offer new features and products so I can't want to see what is coming! THANK YOU Tee-Launch!! You Guys Rock!!

GreatGiftItems.com
Almost 6 years using the app
June 24, 2016

Shipped thousands of t-shirts with Teelaunch, highly recommended.

Bringthefocus
April 7, 2018

I have been using them for over a year. They are best at what they do, they have a good support staff and are always ready to help whenever I had any query. Highly recommended!

Buyteeapparel
India
February 14, 2018

We have been using Teelaunch for about three months now and thus far I have nothing but great things to say about their customer service. I have worked with Kristy, Christopher and Dave and all three have been fantastic. Once you get used to the app it is very simple to upload your images and get things going. Their apparel prices are much better than the other POD companies I've tried. And they offer a free size replacement to the customer. In my opinion, this alone makes them worth using if you are selling apparel. They are constantly working on making things easier for us and although there may be a hiccups here and there, they always make things right. Oh and their Facebook group is a huge help too!

Roni Taylor Fit
August 27, 2015

Outstanding experience working with Teelaunch. Easy to use app, excellent customer service, and great product choices. Very excited to have the Teelaunch app integrated into my store!

Ride The Flow
November 7, 2019

They have amazing customer service and have always gotten my issues resolved in a speedy process! Great company

Open Road Girl
October 17, 2017

Teelaunch has always been there for us

Pix Gifts
July 16, 2016

It is very good. But I have to get the right products. How do I get the unique products for myself?

Specialtydeals
June 4, 2018

These guys are honestly amazing. Will help u any time u need help and not push u to the side P.S There customer service is amazing

Derbyaddictsapparel