Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Hotdogfpv

Update after 1 year of use.

This is the best shirt POD company out there. There customer service is amazing. I have not had a single customer report any issues with quality. They ship when they say they will.

Prices are fair and the automated system makes life a breeze! if you're trying to decide which company to go with - choose this one!

We have used other companies for other items like hats, mugs, etc - and it only made me appreciate the quality of TeeScape that much more! We're a customer for life!

Original review Nov 2017:

This app was easy to install. It's even easier to use, and I love that I can apply one single design onto more than one product (hoodies, t-shirts, long sleeve, etc) all on one easy click.

I love their product combiner. This lets me take a print in black and apply it to light colored materials; do the same print in white on dark colored materials, and join the products together so that they're all under one listing on the storefront. This feature is still in Beta, but worked perfectly for me.

Their pricing is very straight forward. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

I ordered t-shirts to see the quality of the print and I was very pleased with the results.

Flutter And Buzz

My customer ordered a tee from my shop on a Friday, Oct 6. and it was printed and shipped out on Tuesday, Oct 10. It was delivered to them on Friday, Oct 13.

My customer just left me my 1st review for my first sale from my Etsy shop. It was a five-star rating!!

Thanks to Teescape for the quick, quality printing and fast shipping. I know that 5-star rating had a lot to do with the quality of your print job and the quick shipping.

357 Designs

So far so good. I ordered a sample product and it was fulfilled and shipped quickly. The app is also very user friendly with clear instructions throughout. Man I just wish I could have found these guys sooner in my business journey.

Kittee

Teescape offers the BEST customer service , quick fulfillment, fair prices, and nice print quality (way better that any of the other POD suppliers I ordered samples from!)

Their Shopify app is really easy to use, and the mockup generator is great.
I just wish they offered a wider garment selection, and other print products (mugs, phone cases, pillows, etc).

All in all- Teescape's highly recommended! It took me a while, but I'm so happy I found these guys. Don't waste your time or money with any of the other POD service providers.

Atmospheric Expressions

App is easy to use but I put an order in for 1 shirt its been 10 days and still hasn't been shipped.

Burnin Diesel T Shirts

Teescape is amazing. I've worked with several other P.O.D sites and they are by far the best. They ship my orders in less than 4 days on average which is amazing, and their prices are low enough that you don't have to jack your prices up to make a profit. 20,000 orders now and only a few mishaps. Highly recommended!

Brtender Com

The app is easy to use, and there's a very good interface if you're going to use it to design shirts. The app could use more features to simplify adding products though.

I'm giving it five stars because of their prices, best I've seen for a POD service. I'm in Canada so, with the exchange rate, I really have to watch every dime.

I had to submit a support ticket to them for a small issue, the reply I received was outstanding.

Definitely recommended!

Authentic American T Shirts

We really like working with Teescape. Great prices and great customer service. They have been a real partner to us in our e-commerce venture. Highly recommend!

Pacificsoul

Ordered a number of samples, the speed of delivery was ok but the quality of the prints is not passable as a retail product. Design app gets the job done but the scaling tools need improvement. Will not be using this service for fulfillment .

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've been using Teescape at Cloud9Expressions.com for over a month now and they have been fantastic! The turnaround times have been great. Orders have been a maximum of 9 days from purchase to arrival at the customer's door. Some have been as little as 4 days!

The product has been solid with quality printing. We had ordered several samples prior to going all in, and were not disappointed. Customer Service has been great as well. All around, great fulfillment service!