Teescape Fulfillment

Teescape Fulfillment

by Teescape

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Kittee

Teescape offers the BEST customer service , quick fulfillment, fair prices, and nice print quality (way better that any of the other POD suppliers I ordered samples from!)

Their Shopify app is really easy to use, and the mockup generator is great.
I just wish they offered a wider garment selection, and other print products (mugs, phone cases, pillows, etc).

All in all- Teescape's highly recommended! It took me a while, but I'm so happy I found these guys. Don't waste your time or money with any of the other POD service providers.

Atmospheric Expressions

App is easy to use but I put an order in for 1 shirt its been 10 days and still hasn't been shipped.

Burnin Diesel T Shirts

Teescape is amazing. I've worked with several other P.O.D sites and they are by far the best. They ship my orders in less than 4 days on average which is amazing, and their prices are low enough that you don't have to jack your prices up to make a profit. 20,000 orders now and only a few mishaps. Highly recommended!

Brtender Com

The app is easy to use, and there's a very good interface if you're going to use it to design shirts. The app could use more features to simplify adding products though.

I'm giving it five stars because of their prices, best I've seen for a POD service. I'm in Canada so, with the exchange rate, I really have to watch every dime.

I had to submit a support ticket to them for a small issue, the reply I received was outstanding.

Definitely recommended!

Authentic American T Shirts

We really like working with Teescape. Great prices and great customer service. They have been a real partner to us in our e-commerce venture. Highly recommend!

Pacificsoul

Ordered a number of samples, the speed of delivery was ok but the quality of the prints is not passable as a retail product. Design app gets the job done but the scaling tools need improvement. Will not be using this service for fulfillment .

Cloud 9 Expressions

We've been using Teescape at Cloud9Expressions.com for over a month now and they have been fantastic! The turnaround times have been great. Orders have been a maximum of 9 days from purchase to arrival at the customer's door. Some have been as little as 4 days!

The product has been solid with quality printing. We had ordered several samples prior to going all in, and were not disappointed. Customer Service has been great as well. All around, great fulfillment service!

Recovery Rags

What a great company Teescape is. Their customer service is top notch, always answering any questions we have extremely quickly. The 2 times we had minor issues (which weren't Teescapes fault) they helped us resolve them right away.

The shipping is extremely fast in the US and to Canada was very reasonable. The prices really can't be beat.

The only thing that could be improved on at all is offering hats/mugs etc.

I would highly recommend them to anyone needing T-Shirt fulfillment.

Beautiful Winona

If I could give more than five stars, I would!

The shirts that I've ordered have been great; customer concerns/complaints essentially zero. Fast production & shipping. Very fast and helpful customer service.

I know several other Shopify owners who love Teescape as well.

Disciple Apparel

These guys are great, I've tried 6 different fullfillment services and these guys are the only ones that I've never had a problem with. They are fast and their customer service is incredible. I have no complains. Highly recommend!