Teescape Fulfillment

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Travel Well Collection

When I first used this service for a majority of garments the vinegar smell was overwhelming that I received complaints. It seems as though the smell has calmed down a lot but now I recently ordered a sample. There isn't a smell but the letters appear to already be cracking. Not good, glad I caught before I pushed out to store. When I mentioned the smell to the company before, I was told this helps with treatment, but now it seems if there is no happy medium? No smell =less quality prints? I really wanted it to work because the shirt quality is better and less expensive.

Paired Clothing And Apparel

Great Quality Print! If you haven't tried this company, you need to. I have tried a number of different POD providers and Teescape by far has the best quality print.
If they would offer neck label printing, they would be the full package!

Man Cave Cargo

So far I am the most satisfied with this POD company. I tried most of them and was paying a monthly subscription as well on one. They have quick responses and take care of business in a professional way. I highly recommend this company.

mancavecargo.com

Gunslingers And Beer Drinkers

The only negative I can even try to think of with TeeScape is selection. Yes, they are a little limited on products to pick from. That being said, the products they carry are top notch products with wide color ranges. Printing is fast, reliable and great quality. I am in the process of switching all my products over.

Hotdogfpv

Update after 1 year of use.

This is the best shirt POD company out there. There customer service is amazing. I have not had a single customer report any issues with quality. They ship when they say they will.

Prices are fair and the automated system makes life a breeze! if you're trying to decide which company to go with - choose this one!

We have used other companies for other items like hats, mugs, etc - and it only made me appreciate the quality of TeeScape that much more! We're a customer for life!

Original review Nov 2017:

This app was easy to install. It's even easier to use, and I love that I can apply one single design onto more than one product (hoodies, t-shirts, long sleeve, etc) all on one easy click.

I love their product combiner. This lets me take a print in black and apply it to light colored materials; do the same print in white on dark colored materials, and join the products together so that they're all under one listing on the storefront. This feature is still in Beta, but worked perfectly for me.

Their pricing is very straight forward. Their customer service is very responsive and helpful.

I ordered t-shirts to see the quality of the print and I was very pleased with the results.

Flutter And Buzz

My customer ordered a tee from my shop on a Friday, Oct 6. and it was printed and shipped out on Tuesday, Oct 10. It was delivered to them on Friday, Oct 13.

My customer just left me my 1st review for my first sale from my Etsy shop. It was a five-star rating!!

Thanks to Teescape for the quick, quality printing and fast shipping. I know that 5-star rating had a lot to do with the quality of your print job and the quick shipping.

357 Designs

So far so good. I ordered a sample product and it was fulfilled and shipped quickly. The app is also very user friendly with clear instructions throughout. Man I just wish I could have found these guys sooner in my business journey.

Kittee

Teescape offers the BEST customer service , quick fulfillment, fair prices, and nice print quality (way better that any of the other POD suppliers I ordered samples from!)

Their Shopify app is really easy to use, and the mockup generator is great.
I just wish they offered a wider garment selection, and other print products (mugs, phone cases, pillows, etc).

All in all- Teescape's highly recommended! It took me a while, but I'm so happy I found these guys. Don't waste your time or money with any of the other POD service providers.

Atmospheric Expressions

App is easy to use but I put an order in for 1 shirt its been 10 days and still hasn't been shipped.

Burnin Diesel T Shirts

Teescape is amazing. I've worked with several other P.O.D sites and they are by far the best. They ship my orders in less than 4 days on average which is amazing, and their prices are low enough that you don't have to jack your prices up to make a profit. 20,000 orders now and only a few mishaps. Highly recommended!