Teescape Fulfillment

Garment Printing And Fulfillment

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Brtender Com

The app is easy to use, and there's a very good interface if you're going to use it to design shirts. The app could use more features to simplify adding products though.

I'm giving it five stars because of their prices, best I've seen for a POD service. I'm in Canada so, with the exchange rate, I really have to watch every dime.

I had to submit a support ticket to them for a small issue, the reply I received was outstanding.

Definitely recommended!

Authentic American T Shirts

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

We really like working with Teescape. Great prices and great customer service. They have been a real partner to us in our e-commerce venture. Highly recommend!

Pacificsoul

Ordered a number of samples, the speed of delivery was ok but the quality of the prints is not passable as a retail product. Design app gets the job done but the scaling tools need improvement. Will not be using this service for fulfillment .

Cloud 9 Expressions

Time spent using app Over 3 years

We've been using Teescape at Cloud9Expressions.com for over a month now and they have been fantastic! The turnaround times have been great. Orders have been a maximum of 9 days from purchase to arrival at the customer's door. Some have been as little as 4 days!

The product has been solid with quality printing. We had ordered several samples prior to going all in, and were not disappointed. Customer Service has been great as well. All around, great fulfillment service!

Recovery Rags

What a great company Teescape is. Their customer service is top notch, always answering any questions we have extremely quickly. The 2 times we had minor issues (which weren't Teescapes fault) they helped us resolve them right away.

The shipping is extremely fast in the US and to Canada was very reasonable. The prices really can't be beat.

The only thing that could be improved on at all is offering hats/mugs etc.

I would highly recommend them to anyone needing T-Shirt fulfillment.

Beautiful Winona

If I could give more than five stars, I would!

The shirts that I've ordered have been great; customer concerns/complaints essentially zero. Fast production & shipping. Very fast and helpful customer service.

I know several other Shopify owners who love Teescape as well.

Disciple Apparel

These guys are great, I've tried 6 different fullfillment services and these guys are the only ones that I've never had a problem with. They are fast and their customer service is incredible. I have no complains. Highly recommend!

Molteni Cycling

I have never encountered such a high level of service, on multiple instances! Jeff is amazing, always ready to help and address your concerns. I highly recommend working with Teescape!
moltenicycling.com

Casual Garments

Time spent using app Over 3 years

After some bad experience with a different vendor I was skeptical about installing another T-Shirt based app. Man am I glad I finally found Teescape. Their process times so far have been quicker than advertised, and any issue or concern I have had they were super quick to respond, and help with the situation. I highly recommend Teescape to anyone.

Jdm Racing Solutions

GREAT SERVICE. very rarely does a problem occur. When something happens, they fix the problem very quickly.