Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox | Reviews

by Effective Apps

Add BFCM Agree Terms for specific products & countries or all

the curated ROOM

Great app, super customer support!! A must have for all European online shops. It was easy to install and any questions answered by the developers quickly and competently!

Sister Label Co

Super easy to use and the instructions were very clear. For a novice I highly recommend. Thanks so much!

illy Coffee from the Kaffeina Group

Simple and works well. Fast support if you have any issues integrating with the theme, guys respond straight away.

Planning City

Man I cannot find the words to express the amazing customer service I received from this app's developer. He answered my questions and got me up and going within a matter of 48 hours. This app is worth the price as it saves me tons of time answering customer service emails. You will not regret adding this to your shop

Hattie Ave

This is exactly what I was looking to add to my store! I love the cost. It was easy to add and works perfectly. THANK YOU!

PrintGuru

This is a set and forget app. Easy to use and it just works and does its job perfectly. Highly recommended.

Low Budget Tech Shop

Great app, professional and easy to use I can recommend it to anyone.
It allows you skip alot of steps, not having to write stuff yourself and makes your shop look much better.

La Puerta del Sol Market

Very fast, friendly and efficient service. The app does exactly what its needed to be protected in all aspects with terms and conditions.

Mummy Crap

I use this app to help my customers understand shipping times (even thru they are written all over site) .. No more angry emails from customers who placed an order 3 hours ago demanding their product.

PhreeByrd Products

App is great to ensure all bases are legally covered! The added piece of mind is awesome and provides extra security and protection.