Terms and Conditions Checkbox

18+ Age Verification Privacy Policy, GDPR I Agree Trust Badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Retro Game Repair Shop LLC

Very important app for any store! Works perfectly and great support from Shahar. All questions answered and very helpful!

GetGlowingNow

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great Support! I had a slight issue with my theme and their team quickly jumped in and fixed the issue right away and it now looks great with the T&C box. I appreciated the quick response and turnaround.

Haircare Warehouse

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The company offers a good service in implementing. Fast response times and able to meet my requests.

Uylee's Boutique

I LOVE THIS APP! I have been searching for this type of app for a long time!! When I finally came across this app, I was thrilled!! It actually helped me with a legal situation! Thank you for making an amazing product! I am not a regular Customer!!!!

Dirty Racing Products

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has worked exactly as expected, love it and so glad to have found it. Customer service is also great!

Chahneke North

Location Mexico

great app, no issues with it. works great on my store. would recommend to anyone in need of no hassle terms and condition acceptance form.

Kimbala

Super easy & straightforward. The placement needed some adjustment after I turned the feature on, so I reached out to the support to correct it. Shahar replied very quickly to confirm he would take care, it was completed the same day and now works great. Highly recommended!!

Farm Wives Market

Time spent using app About 2 months

LOVE this app and so thankful I found it. It helps out a lot and is just a double verification that your customers know your TAT or special instructions

Zeep : {'z-ayp}

Time spent using app 1 day

Working great so far and the help desk is very fast and very friendly! I would definitely recommend this app!

TECHSCIENTRY

Location Spain

Great app and customer service! I highly recommend it! It definitely helped us, in an effective way, to add a Terms and Conditions checkbox to our store!