Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Agree Terms Check box for specific products & countries or all

Xangle Store

Exactly what I was looking for :) Thanks

Magick Forest Presets

I use this app for adding terms and conditions at checkout. Super simple and effective to use. Support team is efficient and friendly. Highly recommend!

Gastrocultura

Great app, very easy to use and the support is awesome too. I had some small issues which were fixed in less than 24 hrs and now running like a beauty!

Fox and Trove

This is a really great app! I haven't had any issues. It's easy to set up and use. Great customer service as well!

A1 Sales 11x

it works honestly wish there was an all in one app that could automate the setup process because this has been a headache

Health Happiness

Super quick installation to my store, everything worked as promised so far. I think it is important to require the terms and conditions to be checked. Thank you!!!

monark1

excellent app easy to use and good job from the shopify team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ineeditbadly

soo easy now i can finally get on google ads etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sua Saúde Brasil

Helped me very much in a few minutes!! The support is amazing. The attendant was very perfectionist and solved my problem the best way he could. I am very pleased!!

Official Website CERO NINE

Simple, cheap and does what it has to do. Super fast customer service too. Helped me within an hour.