Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Watch Rapport

This app completely screwed up my cart page checkout option. We uninstalled it and it left a very bad script in the code! Beware! I have emailed with no response and it took me hours to find the issue and remove the negative script. We lost tons of orders because of this!

January 12, 2021

Hi Watch Rapport,

We are feeling terribly sorry for your case. Because we have not received any email from you, we didn't have a chance to check the issue. But there's one thing I can firmly say, when you uninstall our app, its scripts will be removed from your store completely. Nothing like a bad script left would ever happen in your store. It seems likely that your bad script came from another app.
I hope this makes sense.

BackStage Nutz

Just great, exactly what I wanted. Helped me a lot to solve a big problem. A very handy tool to have

Locksmith Keyless

Excellent. great app. easy to use. free to use. does exactly what it says it does. I had issue using the app. reached out to the support team and they fixed it real quick. Thanks for the thorough and helpful response by the developer support team, it's much appreciated.

iShopTech.com.au

I was excited to come across a Terms & Conditions app which looked the goods. It certainly has not disappointed. There is flexibility within the app to customise where you would like the T&Cs on certain site pages and the support staff are true professionals. I highly recommend to all store owners. AAA+++

DIBB Design

The App and service are in TOP and the app is FREE. Keep up the good work
I had a problem that the terms and con didn't at my slide cart. Contacted the support they answered within an hour and after one day my problem was solved.
Thanks

MaxPaw

Very easy to use, everything is costumizable and all tools explain really clear how they work and what you need to do for them to work.

Nidore

Can't believe this is free! I had to go to page 12 to find this! It works perfectly, super custom, easy. Unlike PAID apps, it really works, even when you make changes on the cart, like deleting/adding a product

Fashion Mode Gallery

I am so happy i found this App. It was very easy to set it up. I recommend this App. And it's free, which makes it even better.

MEMOAIR

Been looking for so long and finally found an app for it!
Easy set up and it works seamlessly! HIGLY recommend! Also want to add when support was needed when I updated to store 2.0 it was quick and very helpful.

bunnyheat.com

Quick and easy to set up with no coding skills required. Can change some styling elements too so it matches your store theme. The option to put it at the very end of the check out process rather than just on the cart page before going to the checkout would be a useful option.