4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and immediate functionality. It's praised for its ability to add a terms and conditions checkbox to the store, protecting against fraud and chargebacks. The app offers customization options and seamlessly integrates with Shopify stores, automatically matching the store's style. Many commend the support team for their quick and effective assistance. Despite being free, it provides the same functionality as other paid apps.

January 3, 2024

Everything works as advertized. There were a few things that were not to my linking and the team helped solved them quickly with some customizations.

Kamerastore
Finland
About 1 year using the app
November 28, 2023

I give it absolutely five stars, and I wish I could give it more. It is user-friendly, and the instructions are easy to follow.

Kreate Me Kraftz
Almost 2 years using the app
December 26, 2023

Easier than I thought. Be sure to read the instructions - it will walk you right through it.

My Haven - Market
2 months using the app
November 8, 2023

I've just recently learned about this feature but it's very necessary to protect yourself from fraud and chargebacks because we're here to make money for our families not to lose money and get scammed. Great tool guys.

Capital Designs Clothing Co
3 months using the app
January 24, 2024

Amazing App, does what it says with many customization options, the support team is great.

DAZZILIA
Brazil
4 days using the app
December 8, 2023

does what it says for free when others want a subscription for the sae functionality.

Tingley Direct
17 days using the app
November 22, 2023

100% recommend. Very easy to use app. Fast and free.

TrailBlaze Gearhouse

TRTL.Health
Kuwait
12 months using the app
January 30, 2024

It works well once you figure out how it works. A bit finicky at first but pretty easy to set up.

Lumileed
22 minutes using the app
October 21, 2023

This was absolutely great! I have a Shopify store and for some bad reason, Shopify does not offer the Terms and conditions Box. This is the perfect alternative; it’s customizable, and really easy to edit to your liking. I couldn’t get it to work at first, but after getting some help from customer support, the next day it was working great!

SmaahtGoodz