ROAR: Terms and Conditions Box

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2023

It puts it on only one product page. For the rest of the products you just get a pop up that keeps reloading so you basically can't buy the product.

HomeChi
Poland
February 3, 2023

WORLD in the BOX
Egypt
Time spent using app: 21 days
February 3, 2023

Please do not use this app. This screw up your dynamic checkout button which they will take years to fix been a week and my issue is not solved. The dynamic checkout button is blank and it stops working after you unable this app.

Kaitel
Time spent using app: 2 days
RoarTheme replied February 3, 2023

Hi,

First of all, I'm so sorry for your case.

After uninstalling the app, we checked your dynamic checkout button again and it was not displayed. So, I can be sure this problem is not caused by our app because our app worked via Javascript only.

When you install the Terms and Conditions Checkbox, we add a javascript file to your store via Shopify API. And when you uninstall, this script will be removed by Shopify automatically.

Can you give me permission to access your store? I will check the problem again for you. Maybe we will find the reason which caused the problem.

Again, I'm so sorry for this inconvenience!

Edited January 30, 2023

Quick and easy way of adding the terms and conditions box to your store. Installed and set it up without a fuzz.

UPDATE: I had to lower the rating since I discovered a significant flow in the checkbox behavior – when I had my Cart show up as a separate page, I couldn't check the box and proceed to checkout. The page kept reloading when I tried to do it. I contacted the support team, and they responded pretty quickly, but the answer was – "some other app is conflicting with it". I asked a few times what app may conflict with it and how I can fix it, but never received an answer.

SOMA jewellery
Estonia
Time spent using app: 19 days
January 25, 2023

ROAR was easy to set up! I was able to set up in no time. I love the color options that is available for the message.

The Golden Dandelion
Time spent using app: 8 minutes
January 24, 2023

Great app, easy to use!! In a matter of seconds we had our checkbox. This makes it look so profesional a trustworthy.

Komforto
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
January 23, 2023

Works perfect to add the checkbox as requested. THANKS for your helping development and easy to use tool.

2buy.xyz
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 21, 2023

Gør hvad den skal. Er nem at installere og konfigurerer. Fungere fint og upåklageligt. Tak for denne app

Jeg elsker dig Gaver
Denmark
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
January 20, 2023

This app is excellent. Low impact on store speed, looks good, configurable, and great support. Very impressive!

Rustil Israel
Israel
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 16, 2023

Werkt mooi, snel te installeren.
Krijg je meteen vinkje naast aankoopscherm.
Alleen even verwijzen naar je algemene voorwaarden.

Rtunda