Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

Price: Free

Krafty Cups 4 U

This worked perfectly!! I needed customers to check this to make sure they read our terms before purchasing and I am so happy with it!! Now they can't come back and say they "didn't know" when they had to click on "I agree" when checking out. Thank you so much for this free app!!

Self Care Pick Me Up

Works great! Makes it very easy and keeps my business safe from problems etc. My customers now will be held accountable to my terms etc

Pokéka Magyarország

Location Hungary

Works perfectly out of the box! Lot of customization options. Also works if the customer clicks the "buy now" button, not only from the cart! Thank you!

imperiumcbduk

Does exactly what it says on the tin. I like it. I was looking to hire an Shopify expert to do this differently but hey this does the job.

Omoi Zakka Shop

Really like this app. Does what it claims out of the box, and the support from the developer was very responsive, quick to resolve an issue I was having. In your orders, it will show the timestamp for when a customer checked the terms, which is great. Thanks!

strollbaby.com

Location Croatia

Easy to use! Great app and even a noob like me managed to install it. Would highly recommend it to all

Hyggi

Location Norway

I'm using this app on two domains, and it's brilliant. So simple to customise, easy to install and place exactly where you want it, and somehow free too!

Euphoric Rave Wear

What a perfect add-on and so easy to customize! Needed a box for customers to check off and this did it perfectly. I strongly recommend

zo sandals

It works like a charm. The setup was easy and painless. It does what it says it does. Plus it's free.

tenbyhottubhire

Works great! Would Recommend for sure! - Was so easy to add to my store, cant believe this is free!!!