4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and immediate functionality. It's praised for its ability to add a terms and conditions checkbox to the store, protecting against fraud and chargebacks. The app offers customization options and seamlessly integrates with Shopify stores, automatically matching the store's style. Many commend the support team for their quick and effective assistance. Despite being free, it provides the same functionality as other paid apps.

Edited December 31, 2022

Easy and fast setup. i must say that we really appreciate the fact that this app is free; . We will add more app from this company to support

BUYBARBER.COM
4 minutes using the app
November 29, 2021

quick and easy to set up. showed up right away. no hassle or complicated and the best part is it is free!

Shop Agave
4 minutes using the app
February 20, 2023

Thank you so much! very easy to set up! Looks so minimalist and elegant. Fit with my needs. Very Happy customer! :)

mrsneat
Indonesia
March 19, 2022

SOOO EASY and it works!!! I spent ages trying to modify the code and then found this instead...phew.

1 Star Chef
December 19, 2022

Il prodotto fa perfettamente quello che è richiesto. in pochi click viene abilitata la spunta di accettare le condizioni di vendita al checkout

DeaDolomiti
Italy
August 3, 2021

Well that was quick! It literally took 30 seconds to install and set up. Thank you for the awesome app!

Yard Card Blvd
April 8, 2022

I have the 'Checkbox is optional' option disabled and I'm still able to advance to checkout without checking the checkbox, I made a ticket a no one answers

Diane & Geordi Colombia
Colombia
About 1 hour using the app
RoarTheme replied April 9, 2022

​Hello,

​I have checked the app on your store. Because you're using the app name "Sticky Add To Cart BOOSTER PRO", this app has some javascript events to override our app's events. So, our app does not detect when customers click the checkout button.
Although I don't want to say this, but I think you can try to find another similar application to see whether it is working for you.

Again, I'm very sorry about this situation and I am begging for your understanding.

October 9, 2021

Its a great app to ensure customers understand expectations and easy to install defintely will rccoment for others

Pressure Rage
March 5, 2021

SOOOO easy! Just what I was looking for. It literally took me 2 minutes to download and have it up and running

BloomsURent
April 24, 2022

It works like a charm. The setup was easy and painless. It does what it says it does. Plus it's free.

zo sandals