Terms and Conditions Checkbox

Terms and Conditions Checkbox

by RoarTheme

Add terms & conditions checkbox/popup to Cart page & Ajax cart

AarooINTL

Awesome app works great with our store and it works with the buy now button feature. Easy to use interface and very quick setup. I highly recommend it.

Garments of Europe

I used this app to make a "terms and conditions" check box, which works great and was very easy to setup.

Cha Cha Linda Vintage

Adding an approval check box to my checkout was easy and allows me to make sure customers are not surprised by all sales being final.

WholenessOasis

Very simple to use and setup! Even allows you to customize your brand colors and the best part is it FREE to use which is my favorite.

The Daily Knead

So easy to install and use! Makes it easier for clients to see our terms and conditions before checkout! Thank you!!

Triple G Customs Glitter Glitz Glam

I just installed this app today and it was so easy. I'm so excited to have the free app added to my website ;)

SkateMotivateEducate

Awesome free app! Thanks for this wonderful product to help my Shopify . I will continue to use it .

Crescent Pandantic LLC

Pretty simple app, makes sure people read my terms and conditions. I love the generated terms and conditions as well but i'll be using my own.

All Out North Idaho

I used this app to ensure customers read the terms of service before checkout on my website. It runs smoothly and I am very happy with how easy it was to set up.

Cogs Cart

A great free app which added value to my store and i fulfilled my gateway requirements with this app easily

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8