Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

My Family Rules

Best way I have found for letting customers know that you offer free shipping over a certain amount. Very easy to install and set-up and customisation is pretty good too.

Big thanks from us at www.myfamilyrules.co.uk

Petal Post

Danni has been exceptional at problem solving my unique issue with The Motivator App and quickly isolated the issue and a fix. These apps only offer value when there is solid support backing their product. I will continue to choose BOLD Apps.

Green Chile Adventure Gear

I needed a good way to give my customers free shipping over a certain amount and communicate that in a way that did not detract from the site. I also wanted to push upsells by showing them how far away from free shipping they were. The Motivator app not only did that, but I have also used it as a way to show specials or to let customers know when shipping times are extended because of heavy orders or vacations etc.

Creative Boyss

Awesome app!! Really does help get more sales since a lot of people don't know you offer free shipping once they get to a certain amount, specially if you have different shipping prices for different countries!! Highly recommended!

Stand Tall Amongst Giants

App works great for our store and the support team was extremely fast in installing the premium version on our existing store. With no trouble whatsoever.

Shop Halos

awesome app for my women's fashion online store (Halos Boutique) www.shophalos.com
It def helps motivate customers to purchase more to get to that free shipping threshold!

B D Lovers

Just what I wanted! Helpful app,friendly to use, great customer support!

Editions Hj

Excellent app and amazing support. We had some theme incompatibility and everything was resolved in just a few hours. Thanks, Graeme and Alan, for all your help.

Apt2b

This is a great app that has a robust functionality. There were a few customization challenges we had getting it set up exactly the way that we wanted it to show on our site but they were all able to be dealt with very quickly and easily. We contacted Bold Support and Brendin, who is EXTREMELY helpful, smart and courteous sprung into action and got his team to perform some additional dev to make things work to our exact needs. Highly recommend it for the support alone! But the app works great too ;)

Mastodon 2

The app works great- and the support really came through for us. Thanks guys!