Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Drive average order value with geo-fenced free shipping bar

Apparelicious

A very good app. I tried this out during the free trial period (thanks guys) and worked a treat.

Bottle Cutting Inc.

The Motivator App has allowed us to offer special deals to our customers that in turn increases the size of order, increasing sales. Thanks for developing such an easy to use app that directly impacts our bottom line.

ToolManShop

Very easy to set up. I started with 2 motivations and am excited to see my order dollars increase!

curl collection

The Motivator is exactly what we were looking for a customizable banner that allows us to showcase our specials. Thanks for making this easy to use tool. The only suggestion we have is that the banner appears not only the first time a customer visits your store but EVERY time they visit.

BEARD KING™

If your looking for an easy to use plug-n-play app, then this is for you. Our #RoyalBeardFamily here at BEARD KING™ loved how turnkey this App was out of the box.

SWINN

This is a great feature to have on our store. I'm glad something so simple has been created. It took no coding, and we've already seen results. We've only had it for about a week, but so far I'm happy with it. The only thing I would recommend is having the "pop-up" stay visible for a little longer. Perhaps I can change that myself, but I haven't yet looked into it since it's so new. Great job, bold!

Skore Candle

So far so good. Easy to install and use. Just wish it had the ability to have different offers for different countries. skorecandle.com

ZQ Original Outlet

Works as mentioned. If you wanna give this app a shot, see how it performs on my Shopify store @ www.zqoutlet.com.

The Blind Ferret Shop

So far so good! It looks great in the store and lets you push anything you want!

Everything Pasta Company Incorporated

Just downloaded the app and I think as of now i love it!! Very useful in making sells and motivating our consumers to purchase more than originally intended. Great app!