Bold Sales Motivator

Bold Sales Motivator

by BOLD

Only Smart Geo-Fenced Free Shipping Bar w/ Auto Free Gifts 🎁

Lashlife

We are new to using this APP and have seen it in action! it has increased a few purchases but our market is still a bit slim. I think once we are known to more customers, we'll see this APP used more and more.
The support team is fantastic! They were so patient with my set up and my million questions. Thank you BOLD Team for always being willing to walk through things with newbies!

Fashion Guy Com

Good application. But probably I would like that, when the goal is achieved, it would appear somehow visually, in the form of a picture of the gift itself, for example. And so, everything works fine. Useful software. Also, in the free trial period could give all the service functions. That is it would be desirable to see as works automatic addition of a free product in a basket after end of the purpose.

John Medeiros Jewelry Collections

A good app that could be better. A little clunky in terms of user experience but does the job. Dan was very helpful in correcting our code to make sure customers can't order more than 1 free product from a goal. Would love to see a preview or test mode added to the app as the only way to see if it's working is to go live with it... not ideal. Also, would like the ability to have more than one free item for a customer to choose from.

Anbmart

We are using Bold Motivator app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Iluminair

We specialize in inspirational wall quotes, the app is good, easy to set up, bold staff are always very helpful.

Trendsetters1

Currently only been using the motivator for a short time (week or so) but I have been using it to promote free giveaways on my site in conjunction with bold UpSell app. I cam currently using the free version and there a few things that I can not do but I do see are available in the paid upgrade version. I will most likely upgrade once my trial is offer and have access to all the features which should really lock down my sales offer.

Gorilla Fitness Equipment

Works well and great customer service.

Blue White And Grey

App does what it says. The free gift isnt as good as it sounds as you cant let customers choose a product variant. If you have multiple variants (e.g. S, M, L, XL) you can only give away a specific variant (e.g. S).

Hatch For Kids

Overall good app! Easy to implement and use. Would like to see a feature without a time limit on the dropdown, especially when motivation goal has been met.

Bonny Bubbles

It's a great app that is very simple to utilize. I had them install it as I'm not good with code and they did it in a less than a day. I also needed something tweaked and they did that for me promptly as well. Customer service is great and would highly recommend. Why 4 stars ?... that's only because I think it could use a few more options, perhaps font styles, background designs and optional placement areas on the website. As it stands now you need to know coding to fancy things up. Other than that it's certainly worth getting in my opinion.

Previous 1 3 4 5