4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customizable live chat feature and AI chatbot that integrates well with Shopify. The app's multilingual support and ability to distribute coupon codes have been beneficial for many. Merchants also praise its automation features and personalized assistance, reporting increased sales and leads. The insightful analytics and responsive support team further enhance its value.

December 27, 2023

Amazing, Fast and accurate

EZYMARKET
41 minutes using the app
June 30, 2023

I love Arek, helped me really well and wasn't annoying like other regular customer support people. You can only have 100 conversations via the chat each month. I love the multilanguage feature which is perfect for shops that sell in different languages. its a very good app in my opinion with broad customization and good customer support. It helps me with conversion rate because you can give everyone couponcode.

Vynoo
Netherlands
5 months using the app
March 9, 2023

Absolutely stunning support, a well working app. Sometimes the desktop variant goes a bit funky, but usually alright. Wish there was a bit more integrations, but those are nice-to-have, and I know hard to follow those mushroom-growing app landscape. I do not need premium features but decided to go for the (bit pricey, for me) starter version to support them. I do not want to switch, and one can be careless with money sometimes :)

Fancy But Functional
Hungary
Almost 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied April 6, 2023

Hi there! Thank you so much for your kind review :) We forwarded your feedback to the product team so thank you for sharing!

August 9, 2023

great app and way easier to use than other ones I have tried, so I'm sticking with Tidio. Great support team too

Just Calendars
About 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied August 11, 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We're really happy to read that you enjoy using Tidio! And we're delighted our Support Team has been helpful.

June 29, 2023

very good app. The customer support is also great. You may try this. It is easy working with shopify

Blujellyfish
Almost 4 years using the app
September 21, 2023

Tidio is by far the best LiveChat, Ticketing system we have ever used. We tried Gorgias and it lacked the fundamentals. Tidios support is amazing, their platform is so reliable, we are more than happy!

White Rose Collection
About 19 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 25, 2023

Thank you so much for sharing this positive review. We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with us at Tidio! Our team is committed to providing high-quality customer service :)

August 16, 2023

Great App plus fast Customer Service, every store should have this even when you're doing retail, dropshipping, or wholesale!

Tentech Philippines
Philippines
2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 7, 2023

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating – it’s much appreciated!

April 25, 2023

I can only sing praises about this amazing company. Always available and never had any issues with their service.

Claro Jewels
Over 4 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied May 31, 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! And thank you so much for your continuous support! We'll keep improving Tidio every single day!

August 17, 2023

great support and the possibilities within Tidio are very good. I am stunned what their bots are managing to do so far. Future will be even brighter!

MagBank
Germany
3 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied September 7, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we are so grateful for your kind words!

November 6, 2023

super, service client très réactif !

Glow and Slay
France
About 21 hours using the app
TIDIO LLC replied November 7, 2023

Hi there! Thank you very much for your kind words! We're doing our best to offer the bost possible support :)