Reviews (1,867)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and high customization. It's praised for boosting conversions and sales through real-time customer service via live chat and chatbots. The AI chatbot is trainable and can filter unnecessary messages. The app offers a free plan, supports multiple languages, and integrates well with social media platforms. Merchants also value the mobile app for managing chats on-the-go and the frequent updates to functionalities.

Edited May 28, 2024

I would recommend this to other small businesses. Been using for a couple months now, and it is so convenient to have all customer communication routed to one app. I plan on upgrading to the AI feature after I've built up a list of Q&A from my customer messages.

Heel
About 2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied April 15, 2024

Thank you for your feedback!

It's great to know that you're planning to explore our AI features, we're confident that it will further streamline your customer interactions and enhance efficiency.

If you need any assistance or have questions as you continue using Tidio, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team. We're here to help.

June 5, 2024

Tidio has been amazing for us, the help desk staff are almost always available and have helped us immensely.

White Lily Couture
2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied June 11, 2024

Thank you! We're doing our best to be always there to assist our customers :)

February 27, 2024

Great support! Not just when i signed up, but even now after a while using the app. The app works great by the way, support was needed only for how to get the best out of it.

Sagema
Albania
6 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied February 29, 2024

Thank you very much for the review! Our goal is to provide the best possible support and we're happy to hear that we succeeded :)

April 4, 2024

Very good customer service and has helped us convert more sales due to chatbots feature and AI customer service saves us time and efficiency for customer queries. Good app. been using for 5-6 months now

Circa Watch Labs
Ireland
3 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied April 9, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear that our chatbots have contributed to your sales and saved you time!.

If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@tidio.net. We're here to support you every step of the way!

May 22, 2024

Tidio Chat’s intuitive design means I can focus on my customers instead of fiddling with complicated software. Setting it up was a breeze, and I was able to customize it to match the aesthetic of my store.

Elegance Edge
5 days using the app
TIDIO LLC replied June 4, 2024

Thank you for the review! We're delighted that using Tidio and adjusting your widget to your needs was that smooth :)

February 17, 2024

I love Tidio. It's very easy to setup and use on my Shopify store. I was able to help a couple customers via live chat who had concerns about their orders. Tidio enabled me to address their issues in real-time which led to conversions. The platform makes delivering excellent customer service through multiple channels a breeze. Highly recommended for boosting conversions!

Palmashell
3 months using the app
June 4, 2024

good experience, live chat solved my issue. its a good app.

Strong Brand Social
4 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied June 11, 2024

Thanks a lot for the review! We're glad to glad to hear we were able to sort out the issue you experienced.

February 22, 2024

Customer support here is so easy and fast. They helped us switch from a Wordpress site to a Shopify and it was a bit complicated but the staff made it super easy to understand with screenshots and walked me through each step! They were so sweet and even gave us a 10% off coupon! Highly Recommend.

Team Bottles
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2024

Tidio is a great app for creating bots and the support team is phenomenal. They respond quickly, accurately and can solve problems efficiently. Thank you for creating such a valuable app that could be a well needed asset to any site. The support is phenomenal!

Richwoods Technology
About 1 month using the app
TIDIO LLC replied March 9, 2024

Thank you very much for such kind words -- it truly made our day to know you're satisfied with both -- the product and support received.

February 22, 2024

Running a business with Tidio is like being in the year 2033, a decade ahead of competitors. The more I explore, the more impressed I am. Firstly, the developers aren't solely motivated by money, offering a chance to use the product for free with fully operational key features. The AI chat, dashboard, and email marketing are intuitive and brilliantly designed. The UI/UX is incredible and stylish. I planned to wait before writing this review, but I couldn't resist. You must try it for yourself. Highly recommended!

VCareer