4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, robust functionality, and excellent customer support. They appreciate the customizable live chat feature and AI chatbot that integrates well with Shopify. The app's multilingual support and ability to distribute coupon codes have been beneficial for many. Merchants also praise its automation features and personalized assistance, reporting increased sales and leads. The insightful analytics and responsive support team further enhance its value.

January 26, 2024

great customer service, issues resolved fast

Rachel Riley UK
Almost 4 years using the app
January 23, 2024

Très bonne application. Je recommande vivement :-)

KIDICHOU
France
Over 1 year using the app
TIDIO LLC replied January 25, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review!

January 18, 2024

Answering problems fastly and accurately

Jiose online store
Over 1 year using the app
January 30, 2024

Arek really helped a lot. Quick response, very professional and has a very good attitude.

Oriental Design & Gift
6 months using the app
January 10, 2024

Than you so much Tidio. Love your Automation and AI powered chatbots and your support staff. Well done!

Java Sunrise Coffee
9 months using the app
January 17, 2024

Really useful live chat, plenty of features for the team to utilise and a solid support structure in place

Display Wizard
7 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Tidio Chat bot has been incredibly helpful to me. I strongly encourage you to give it a try, as I'm confident you will benefit from its features. Additionally, I want to highlight the exceptional dedication and helpfulness of the technical support team at Tidio. They provided valuable assistance with the installation and customization of the chatbot on my website. In particular, I'd like to give a thumbs up to Arek, who not only has a very handsome avatar but also helped me resolve a display issue flawlessly.

Unihertz
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 16, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Tidio! Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're glad to know that you found value in its features and that our technical support team!

Again, thank you for choosing Tidio, and we look forward to assist you in the best way we can.

January 12, 2024

Excellent features!

Imaginary Load
India
About 2 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Bem simples de se configurar e utilizar.

DELINEA SHOP
Brazil
9 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 5, 2023

Thanks so much for the review! We're glad to hear you consider Tidio easy to navigate, we promise to keep up the good work :-)

January 18, 2024