Reviews (1,878)

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its easy setup, intuitive interface, and high customization. It's praised for boosting conversions and sales through real-time customer service via live chat and chatbots. The AI chatbot is trainable and can filter unnecessary messages. The app offers a free plan, supports multiple languages, and integrates well with social media platforms. Merchants also value the mobile app for managing chats on-the-go and the frequent updates to functionalities.

May 9, 2024

This is the app I use for my discussion with my customs it is very good and I can receive their message right at the moment that the customer is at the computer and ready to make a deal with me. I recommend it. Can you please add more options to reply using ai instead of spending my time p,ease

Galactic Night Light
Mexico
About 1 month using the app
March 5, 2024

Awesome App. I am satisfied. Thank you for that amazing app.

AL BAQI MART
Pakistan
About 2 months using the app
December 18, 2023

This app is a great tool to talk directly with your customers and really opens up the support line for them. would like to see the individual operators be open within the plan price and not have to pay extra for each operator

Vyral
Almost 2 years using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 19, 2023

Hey there!

Thank you so much for your feedback.

We are happy to hear that Tidio is helping to enhance your Customer Support experience!

Your feedback means a lot to us, and we'd love to learn more about your needs. Please reach out at support@tidio.net so we can assist you further.

Edited July 24, 2023

EDIT: The guys at Tidio have kindly help put in place a block for all the countries that have been spamming. This has worked a charm.

Installed the app and has been working absolutely fine - no complaints at all. Unfortunately, within minutes, i was being spammed by countless dodgy marketers (90% from Nigeria) and there was no way for me to stop or block the country from messaging me. I was constantly having to "ban" each user, which became tedious and a huge waste of my time. I chatted to the support staff at Tidio and they told me they had no plans in place to prevent this kind of spam. This has, in turn, made an incredibly good app unusable for me. Hopefully the dev team will look into a way to stop this kind of spam so that we can use the app as it should be.

lil'Vistas
7 months using the app
December 13, 2023

great app. Easy to use, great function and real time support. Would be great if there were more options for smaller businesses as some of the upgrades are costly but would be of benefit.

Seek & Ramble
8 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied December 15, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and for your positive remarks about our app!

We are continuously working on enhancing our offerings and are actively exploring options to make our services more accessible.

We have reached out via email to learn more about your needs and help you :).

July 27, 2023

Tidio so far has worked well. Easy to setup initially, though the configuration takes time.
Customer support has been quick and help.
One thing that could be improved is the translation between languages. It would be best to have them side by side so you can compare and ensure that they state the same.

HeimatLuxus
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
TIDIO LLC replied August 11, 2023

Thank you very much for the review! We will make sure to pass the feedback to our Product Team to offer as seamless solution as possible.

November 24, 2023

Excellent app. The AI Bot is trainable, whereas others are not. Took me a while to find a good working bot. 4 stars because based on the prices shown in the app store, it makes it seem a bit cheaper than it is. Once inside the app, you have to pay for each of the primary functions which can really start adding up.

Bella Terra Oils

Hong Kong SAR
About 3 hours using the app
September 28, 2023

Muy facil de usar. La integración funciona perfecto. Recomendado 100%

Esperando al integración con whatsapp!!

MARKEMSTORE
Colombia
9 months using the app
July 19, 2014

Simple and easy to set up..... works very very well!!

www.superherotoystore.com