Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

Funny Parent Gifts

If you have a complicated pricing structure with lots of variations, this is the ONLY app that will accommodate it and believe me, I tried them all. The ability to upload unlimited pricing tiers all at once via a csv file is a life-saver if you have a bunch of products. Best of all, it works! I'm hugely relieved that I found this app. For a while there, I was seriously discouraged and considering going back to manual order entry with a good ol' calculator.

Captivating Candle Supply

I have installed and tried 4 or 5 different apps within 2 days. THIS ONE WORKS! I needed an app that would offer multi-tiered pricing for the same item. I.E. you have to purchase 12 of the same item in order to receive the discount. With this app the discount applies only to the items you indicate and you can mix the shopping cart with other items and discount applies respectively to each product as long as the min quantity is met for each product. THANK YOU! Didn't even need to reach out for tech support.

Discount Office

This app shines where others have let us down. Very easy to use. Support that is amazing and very prompt. Well thought out features. Prior to using this, we used a different and more popular app which was not performant at all. Overall, I am very happy with this app and would highly recommend this for tiered pricing. A++++

ePromotionalProducts

We are quite happy to find the Progressive Discount app. Impeccable service and support team. They understood our requirement and gave the solution in no time. They even modified the app code to suffice our requirement. A big thumbs up to Vikas and team for helping us to 24/7. Keep Rocking!! :)

Pedaler Grip Covers

After painfully working with a couple of other apps over two or more weeks I was thrilled to find Progressive Discount. The team did exactly what I needed in a very quick timeframe. I am grateful for their professionalism and proficiency. I . cannot recommend this app and its support team more highly. Thank you!

PLATTFORM Handwerker-Fachmarkt

Great app and fantastic support. I have tried many wholesale app, but this one worked the best, specifically because it allows for a variant based CSV upload of tiered prices!
Many thanks again!

Festa Prática

The app is awesome and is easy to configure. I just put it in my site and needed a translation to my language. The team was amazing and do it too fast.

The Sign Shed

Fantastic app. Works seemlessly with our store and checkout. Atul and the team at V Group are highly recommended. They worked with us to make changes to further improve the integration of the app with our store and nothing was too much trouble for them. They respond promptly and their quality of work is exemplary.
Here at The Sign Shed in the UK we would have no hesitation in rating the Progressive Discount app and V Group at 5 stars. Thank you

Marijuana Packaging

The developers of this app are great! Not only did they help with the installation of the app, they also helped to place it exactly where we wanted it to display on our website. In addition, they implemented a feature per our request in under two days! We no longer have to pay monthly for a Metafields app that we were using. We're NOW saving $380 because the feature was hard coded. Let's just say they're now our go to DEV team.

Thanks guys!
Tia

VapeBunkerUK

This app wasn’t preforming on my store the way I wanted it to. I had emailed the developer Vikas, and he was fit to work on a solution over a short period of time that turned out excellent. I’m really happy with the results, and will definitely be keeping him in mind for any other work that I need done. Highly recommended from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Previous 1 3 4